GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

shudder IS38 GTI followed by EPC light

Alright i know you guys are going to ask if i have vagcom/ODBII I don't.(Yes i know slap on the wrist). I just got IS38 installed today and it was great until 4h gear at about 3-4k i get a weird shudder/surge and then it cuts the turbo, EPC light comes on. The shop can't see me till Monday has...
  2. J

BNR S4 Speed 3 vs. MK7 GTI(found myself on youtube)

Im always looking for MK7 vs vids on Youtube and i found my self. BNR S4 Speed 3 vs. MK7 GTI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwpEQy6vrPs
  3. J

MK7 GTI vs STI

Both of us had a passenger, he said he was stage 1 with intake roll from 40 i didnt hook so well on start, by 90 i was pulling away pretty quickly. Sorry for sideways video. https://youtu.be/h91TTKY7Jd0
  4. J

FS: Denso IKH24 Spark Plugs

Bought them with the IS38 Hardware kit on ECS Decided to go with the RS7 plugs. $25 bucks(for all 4), I can cover shipping. Let me know if you're interested.
  5. J

What car did you pass your driving test in?

2002 toyota sienna, used to call it the man van. It was surprisingly quick for a van or at least I remember it that way.
  6. J

Would you have the balls?

Oh man I was dying of laughter when the show aired. He was actually mad during that episode. To answer the question, no no no nooo nooo no no. I don't like heights one bit.
  7. J

Does Your ISP Suck as Much as Mine?

Yeah crazy thing is google fiber is only 70 bucks
  8. J

Does Your ISP Suck as Much as Mine?

A lot of depends on the "Backbone" of the ISP. High congestion can slow it down during peak hours. A lot of ISP took this into consideration when they first build it, but with the increase in user in the past years most network infrastructures weren't build to handle such high network traffic...
  9. J

FS: Stock Parts

Below are all stock parts take off my 2015 GTI PP. Make an offer local pickup preferred. If shipped you will have to cover cost. springs 9k miles on them -70 Downpipe 8.5k miles -60 air intake 8.5k miles-60 turbo inlet 10k miles-25 turbo muffler del 10k miles- 25 stock paddle...
  10. J

Those of you with IS38 GTIs

What tune did you go with and why? Do you regret it or have any issues? I'm asking because I'm getting an IS38 from Muzdub (forum member), since I have uni stage 2 I was just going to go uni stage 2+, but I'm having a hard time finding any info/reviews. For 800 bucks I'm not completely sold on...
  11. J

Feeler: IS20

Will have an IS20 available in 2 weeks or so. Has 14k miles on it 9k stock 5k stage 2. Ill ship(lower 48) and cover paypal cost for 360, or local pick up for 320 OBO. Please let me know if you have any interest.
  12. J

Feeler: OEM Austin Wheels and Tires

SOLD SOLD SOLD Seeing if anyone is interested in Austins with stock tires. the tires have 9000k miles on them the rims are in good condition 1 of them has minor/decent rash 1 has a small nitch on the outer rim. Only interested on a local sale in dfw, can drive 25 miles to meet.(will ship at...
  13. J

Noisy suspension

Ive seen a few forums about it, mine gets really bad sometime and sometimes no noise at all any ideas? Ive recorded the sound this is driving 10 mph over avg roads. https://youtu.be/i66SQGoKOog
  14. J

Someone hit my car

FMLLLLLLLLLLL. Some one hit my car while park last night I just noticed it. its on the drivers door small dent with paint rubbed off. No note. Sighhh. In the 11 years driving I've never had to deal with this were do I start? police report? insurance? asking neighbors if they saw anything? all of...
  15. J

Silent's GTI build

[2015 VW GTI Autobahn PP DSG] Well, I thought it would be longer before I start my own car journal, but the addiction to performance/visual mods is too much. I've made a lot more progress on my car than anticipated. Thank you to all the members that have put down the ground work when modifying...
  16. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

22 lbs if i remember correctly. Not the lightest but still not as heavy as stock
  17. J

Yeah they look alot better than i thought they would
  18. J

Got these installed 18x8 Trofeo 5 Sparco with 235 Michelin Pilot SS.
  19. J

VMR Springs installed Before: After: