GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TurboJuan

Helix headlights with yellow R400 stripe

Hi Guys, there's a lot of threads about the Helix LED headlights and I've seen a lot of pictures with them, I know they have good quality and look good but does anyone has installed the helix with the yellow stripe? I would like to know how they look installed before getting them, they come with...
  2. TurboJuan

Eurodyne or COBB AP?

Hi Guys, I've heard that Cobb is coming out very soon with the support for the MK7, I was set to get an Eurodyne flash for my car but now I'm between both. Cobb has great customer support and the accessport is a great device, their tunes migth be very conservative but their protune software...
  3. TurboJuan

CTS downpipe option?

Hi Guys, I've been looking at getting a catless downpipe, for the ones running the CTS downpipe can you give me any comments or better options? I also saw the Miltek downpipe but I don't see many reviews about it. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. TurboJuan

GTI Rookie here, Eurodyne for 2017 GTI

Hi guys! im getting a silver 2017 gti sport next week and im thinking after 1000 miles to start doing some fun stuff to it, Ive read a lot about APR and Eurodyne and I think im going to choose eurodyne just because i can flash the car from my house, does anyone knows if i will have any issues...