GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Golf Premium AFS Headlight Set

All Items are as is and complete, shipping is USPS unless other wise requested. Items are coming from central Florida so if Florida peeps are willing to pickup or meet halfway I can accommodate that. The items came off my 2017 MK7 GTI during a IS38 upgrade car had roughly 35k miles on it and are...
  2. D

Sold

All Items are as is and complete, shipping is USPS unless other wise requested. Items are coming from central Florida so if Florida peeps are willing to pickup or meet halfway I can accommodate that. PERFORMANCE PACK CARS ONLY These are a spare set of pads that I purchased for track days. I...
  3. D

FS: JB4, Mishimoto Boost Line kit

All Items are as is and complete, shipping is USPS unless other wise requested. Items are coming from central Florida so if Florida peeps are willing to pickup or meet halfway I can accommodate that. The items came off my 2017 MK7 GTI during a IS38 upgrade car had roughly 35k miles on it and are...
  4. D

2017.5 GTI / GTD Review video

As stated a review in great length of the new features and trim parts. I want the headlights and grill so I can hide the ugly sensor for front assist. https://youtu.be/96dTrU4YfHM
  5. D

Parked next to this today, did they make a R Bug lol

It was a 2012 with a base radio in it, did have a boost gauge stock in the center stack.
  6. D

3mm Spacer, anyone running them?

I am considering running 3mm spacers on my rear wheels. They are not hub centric, is anyone running these without issues? Thanks and Merry Christmas and Merry anything else you celebrate
  7. D

WTB: MK7 STOCK TYPE Used Upgrade Intercooler

Please delete
  8. D

Blu Micro-Beast

Well it's time to start the build thread for my Blu Micro-beast. It start out red and turned Blu in a very short month. The car is a 2017 Midnight Blue Autobahn without DAP. Blu is just a coincidence it's my wife's gaming name and both our favorite colors. My wife is actually helping me build...
  9. D

Leyo-Motorsports Parts

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/583e52b84c96c/Leyo_E%20Brochure_Retail_20161129.pdf So this evening I emailed Leyo about their charge pipes and they sent me the pdf linked above. They look pretty legit, their website is not completely functional yet. I am likely going to order the charge pipes, I...