GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

2017 Golf Sportwagen S 4motion DSG is38 Wilmington, NC

selling my is38 Golf Sportwagen S. its got 78k miles and located in castle hayne/wilmington, NC 28429. I bought it bone stock in February 2021 with 68k miles on it and installed a used turbo from a golf R and supporting mods/engine and trans tunes at 74k miles about a year ago. the car is great...
  2. S

WTB: GTI PP rear calipers, dust shields and GTI/R front brake dust shields

looking to buy GTI PP rear calipers, dust shields and GTI PP/R front brake dust shields
  3. S

SOLD. BMS JB4 with data cable

jb4 sold
  4. S

GTI - HPA SHS coilovers

used for 7k miles. just traded my gti in and took these off. they’re great! $800 shipped no damage whatsoever. pm if you want photos
  5. S

Emmanuele Design mk7 GTI lowering springs

I just installed coilovers so Im selling my ED springs for a mk7 gti. they were installed for around 11k miles $200 shipped
  6. S

Raceseng Circuit Sphere 150 SHIFT KNOB

only used for less than 300 miles and is in very good shape. basically new the black adapter requires you to file your shift rod down SLIGHTLY for it to fit over. very easy and makes for a tight fit this knob is weighted and tall. $140 shipped CONUS
  7. S

I broke my tail light bulb socket

well I ordered some LED bulbs for my stock tail lights and installed them, but one of the bases of the new bulb was messed up and I ended up breaking the socket it goes into on the outer light. it is part #3 on the diagram shown but cant find anywhere to purchase it. thinking about just...
  8. S

2014 Yamaha FZ-09 2900 miles.. lots of aftermarket parts. Wilmington, NC

selling my 2014 fz09. it's got 2934 miles and a lot of aftermarket parts including: -round headlight conversion using Motodemic headlight fork brackets and LED projector(still have stock headlight) -Black Widow(UK) headers with GPR slip on -Power commander 5 -Stoltec Moto .90kg/mm fork...
  9. S

FS: Emmanuele Design GTI lowering springs - used only 800 miles

Im running coilovers now $200 shipped