GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Best wheel in 17inch for drag set

I want a drag wheel set up i think i going to buy 245/45/17 dragradial and dont know what is the lightest wheel for my r ... i dont want to paid 3000 for drag wheel too !
  2. L

Golf r plug

What do you putt ? Denzo or rs7 plus or another ?
  3. L

need catch can ?

i have stage3 golf r so maybe its good to put catch can? ...i see somewhere i dont remember where catch can is not vero good because its take the same pcv system than oem one ....
  4. L

Mk7r cts 500 video

Just put my boss500 today and tune by united motorsport with oem fueling kit at 24 psi on 94 octane fuel https://youtu.be/Q0CMNPjEQ5Q
  5. L

Cts boss600 475awhp tune

Who have this kit ? Pretty good number on e60 fuel im curious to see number on 93 pump gas ... for me im still waiting the boss500 tune with fueling upgrade
  6. L

Mk7r cts turbo kit boss500 or boss600 ?

Im looking to maybe buy turbo upgrade i want to run on pump gas 93 i dont want to forge the block i want to have fun with the car on the snow and the summer ... so gtx2867r or gtx3071r somebody tell me the gtx28 spool only 2-300 rpm before gtx ... i dont know if its real so i dont know which kit...
  7. L

Cts turbo intake vs injen evolution intake

I just buy a cts intake and a dont like it because make too much sound for nothing so im looking for other thing i dont want intake with foam filter im from canada and i have big winter ... i see the cts work with the oem du k and air go directly to the motor and injen is sealed to go directly...
  8. L

just buy mk7 golf r ...next mod ...

i just buy a mk7 and i want to go stage 2 ... what is the best tune? im thinking to put downpipe and intercooler from cts and intake from unitronic and put united stage 2 tune 93(i have 94 pump gas in quebec canada) and stage 3 dsg tune ...what you think about what i want to do ? and i need to...