GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Disabling the 39 degree warning?

Does anybody know how to disable the stupid 39 degree temperature warning? I know it's supposed to be for "safety", but it has never been beneficial, although it is always annoying. I put up with it for 200k miles on my mk6 tdi, but I'd really like to make it go away on my new mk7 gti. I do...
  2. F

Performance Package for Winter Driving

When I was thinking about buying my GTI w/pp, I thought maybe the limited slip differential would make a difference for winter driving. I looked everywhere for a review where someone brought it up, but I didn't find anything...but it made sense that the limited slip diff would be an...
  3. F

OBDeleven traction control apps

I just got the OBDeleven, for the purpose of changing the asr/esc behavior. I was surprised to find 6(?) different apps for traction control settings, but I couldn't find any descriptions of what each option does. I was expecting to find one app to get the "R" settings--ESC sport and ESC/ASR...
  4. F

Anybody looking for 18" Austins w/ tires in Minnesota?

Hey, anyone need wheels and tires? I've got a set of 18" Austins off of my '16 GTI I'm looking to get rid of. They have Hankook Ventus S1 Noble^2 tires (All season performance). Tires have 9/32" tread (out of 10/32"). Five thousand miles total. Two wheels are basically perfect, and the...
  5. F

Rally suspension for GTI?

My situation: I have a new GTI, but no good paved driving roads nearby. So I thought of making my car a little more rally?! I asked Google about this, but the little I found concerns older Golf generations. In my mind, the main difference between stock and "rally" suspension would be...