GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

OEM CBE 50.00 Massachusetts

Hi, I traded in my GTI and have no use for this OEM GTI CBE. 50.00 takes it - the shop cut it near the back box so it could fit in the car taking it home. Located in Medway Massachusetts, you must come get it, i'm not going to lug it around. No shipping. It's in good condition for being on...
  2. M

Western MA Drive this Sunday June 30.

Cancelled due to weather.
  3. M

Anybody a video game junkie?

Haha yes! My dad was a CNE after his Mainframe days with Wang and I used to mess around with it. NetWare was a really great server OS... 3.x to 4.x was interesting though. ; ) Then NT and *nix got more prevalent later on and that's that. His influence when I was little for sure is why I work...
  4. M

Anybody a video game junkie?

Grew up with consoles, PC's in the 80's-90's. Father worked for Wang at the time so had computers from a very young age. I remember playing Doom on the IPX/SPX network we had in our house.. having to modify autoexec/config.sys to have enough memory to load the network drivers correctly...
  5. M

Some Items for Sale (Massachusetts)

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=622174#post622174
  6. M

FS (Massachusetts) AFE Filter, BMS TIP, Forge Silicone Hose.

Hi, Selling a few items to clear some stuff out of my garage. Local pickup only - or may consider meeting if a package deal. Located in Charlton, Massachusetts. Cash/Venmo. Great upgrade package for stock intake box. PM if interested. BMS Turbo Inlet Pipe - $45.00 Pipe has about 5k~...
  7. M

Summer Meet

So last years Mt. Washington trip was a fun day. Where are we all going this year? I'd be happy to help organize again if people are interested.
  8. M

Paypal Question

I'd probably trust PayPal more than I would a vendor/storefront with their own cart. Who knows if they are abiding by all the rules. Most storefronts probably use some type of processor anyways (BlueSnap, Braintree, Stripe, etc) mostly for the regulations of selling in general and more so for...
  9. M

Oops.

Didn't realize ED Stage 1.5 sets the catalyst monitor to not supported. *flashes back to stock and calls the MAC* Don't forget to flash back to stock before getting inspected - lol. *the more you know rainbow flies over head*
  10. M

Oxford Shell on RT20 around 7:00 pm Today 7:00 pm

17 CSG With Tow Hook plate and pretty certain CSS exhaust. Anyone on here? Looked good. :) Ugh - subject. Lol
  11. M

Items for sale.

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31477
  12. M

WTS Items

(1) Stock GTI Catback Exhaust - it's cut and in a box - it will fit into a Golf with the pipe sticking over the armrest slightly for transport. I would have taken pictures but it's too heavy for me to take out. It has roughly 10,000 miles on it. 100.00 (1) 2.5 Inch OEM VW Exhaust Clamp...
  13. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Fun and quick 30 minute project today. Installed P34 intake and BMS TIP. Hardest part for me was pulling the vacuum hose off the intake ;( lol. Louder spool and feels more responsive - very pleased.
  14. M

Detailer in New England

Looking for a quality detailer in New England - preferably Central Mass or along the Pike but I'll travel if it's top notch. Can't believe it's so hard to find reviews/good websites in 2017. Nothing crazy - just clay/minor corrections from dealer delivery hackery - I'd do it myself (have a...
  15. M

Milltek SSXVW225 or Billy Boat Catback

Looking for some feedback between these two units. I can't find much in the way of these systems on YouTube, but I know they both should be reasonably quiet which is what I want. I won't be replacing the downpipe. I've seen the reasoning against getting just a Catback and realize there will...
  16. M

WTS 1 Austin Wheel 20.00 (Mass)

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27579 Details in above thread.
  17. M

WTS 1 Austin Wheel 20.00 (Mass)

Gone.
  18. M

Reminder to watch out for the gifts of New England Winter

RIP Pilot Alpin PA4. Just what I feel like doing... swapping to the spare when it's cold out. Damn wheels are heavy and stuff. *grumbles*