GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

WTT: Neuspeed RSE10's 18x8 W/ Mich PSS Houston,TX

What: Neuspeed RSE10's Gunmetal 18x8 et45 with Michelin Pilot Super Sport 235's. Condition: Excelent. Not one Scuff. Not bent. Wheels/Tires have 7K miles. No burn outs. Terms: Trade for Austins and Tires in Excellent condition plus $600 Cash. Local trade only. Reason: Selling GTI. Only Photo I...
  2. R

FS: VW Roof Bars w/ 2 Bike Racks Houston, TX

Hello, Like to sell this locally or picked up so I don't have to deal with shipping. What: OEM VW Roof Bars with 2 BMW(Thule) Bike Racks with locks/keys. Fits: MK7 4 Doors. Condition: Excellent Price: $350.00. Excellent pricing. Price it out and this is about half the cost of a new build...
  3. R

4 Wheel Alignment after Drop

Hello, After spring install, how are ya'll getting the front end camber into specifications? The MK7 does not have front camber adjustments. The only adjustment the front end has is toe. I know a lowered car will always have more negative camber but I don't want to wear the tires out faster...
  4. R

FS: 2016 Austins w/ Tires Houston, TX

Hello, I'd like to sell locally or picked up locally. What: 2016 VW Austin wheelset. Willing to sell with or without tires. Condition: 2,300 miles and counting. No damage/rash. Tires reflect 2,300 miles of normal use. Price: $800 wheels and tires. $450 wheels only. Prefer to sell as a set...
  5. R

ReflexMK7PP

Just wanted to share my Autobahn PP. Proud of my GTI. No real mods planned. Maybe a tune and wheels later on. So far: Ceramic Tint including sunroof Clear Bra front end VW roof bars with BMW bike racks- Possibly selling roof set up if interest in Houston area. PM me.