GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. alexSU

WTT: My 6MT GTi for DSG GTi

Hey guys, Just wanted to see if there is any interest in trading for my 2017 GTi Sport 6MT for a (DSG) 2015 GTi SE and above. 6MT Sport Carbon Steel Metallic 15,000 miles Excellent Condition Mods: JB4 CTS Downpipe
  2. alexSU

SOLD- FS: JB4 w/ Bluetooth - SOLD

Hi, JB4 for sale with Bluetooth. Bought it brand new 2 months ago but looking to go in a different direction now. The app makes it soooooooooo easy to switch maps on the fly, adjust all your settings, clear CEL and it looks pretty cool! $515 shipped.
  3. alexSU

Check my alignment spec sheet

Hey guys, Had my alignment done at Firestone and feel like I got hosed. I don't think I should pay for the small adjustment they made and they said they can't adjust rear camber and caster. I argued with the guy but couldn't get anywhere so I had to pay to get my car back. Does Firestone have...
  4. alexSU

WTB: New or Used Helix Sub or Fender Sub (with amp/wiring/etc)

Hey guys, Looking for buy the Fender or Helix Sub with amp/wiring, etc so I can plug and play. I can't find the Helix sub on sale anywhere anymore, if you know where I can get one please let me know. Most websites I've checked are sold out :( Kindly, Alex
  5. alexSU

Site Questions/Issues/Requests

Can a "like" button be added next to quote and quick reply so instead of quoting the post you can click "like" Thoughts?