GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Guiller

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Badges skins. Red GTI logo (front and rear) and start/stop button clear protection. Enviado de meu D6543 usando Tapatalk
  2. Guiller

Thanks! Enviado de meu D6543 usando Tapatalk
  3. Guiller

What's the recommended series for the Avery? Enviado de meu D6543 usando Tapatalk
  4. Guiller

Which vinyl brand and series has you used? I'm going to do the same in my car but I'm still searching/learning about vinyl types and application... You did a very nice job! Enviado de meu D6543 usando Tapatalk
  5. Guiller

Der Sturmtruppler Bath + wax Carbon fiber mirror cap Chrome 3,5" exhaust tip RS7 Performance wheels (reps) 18x8 Michelin PSS 245/40 Next move: check if I have some clearance in the front when accessing (up and down) the ramp to my parking spot located in the 1st floor of my building. If I...
  6. Guiller

OEM GTI springs length

Does anyone has the numbers for the actual length of the MK7 GTI OEM Springs (front and rear)? Thanks
  7. Guiller

Ordered Audi RS7 Perfomance wheels replicas (18x8.5) and Michelin PSS 245/40. :cool: Pictures coming soon...
  8. Guiller

Michelin vs. Hankook

Which one would you prefer? (wheels are 18x8): 1 - Michelin Pilot Sport 3 225/45R18 91V (for U$188) or 2 - Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 K120 235/40R18 95Y (for U$125)
  9. Guiller

RS7 Performance wheels

Any one here with this wheels in his/her MK7? Enviado de meu D6543 usando Tapatalk
  10. Guiller

First mod: CF Mirror Caps
  11. Guiller

PDW kaiser 19x8,5

What do you think? I'm keeping the stock height. 19x8,5 et45 Tires Yokohama s.Drive 245/35 Enviado de meu D6543 usando Tapatalk
  12. Guiller

Rear valance/diffuser (R to GTI)

Anybody knows if the OEM difusser/valance from the Golf R (2015) will fit in a GTI (2015)? Is it easy to find this part in any VW dealer? And, anybody knows the part number for the Golf R difusser? Thanks!