GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I'm a Prime member but the tires arent a better price on Amazon.
  2. C

Its funny, I'm in Canada too and Ive never understood when I see people here buy from Tirerack.com, they are great for referencing etc but I've always found the same tires from local (Alberta) sources here near home for much cheaper than anywhere online. I bought my Indy 500s for just slightly...
  3. C

Have the car in today to remove all the dealer installed PPF garbage and a full front, mirrors, door handle wells, fuel door, back of the seats, rear fenders, hatch deck, entry guards, and that black plastic on the doors over the B-Pillar, SUNTEK PPF install. 3 day install and I cant wait to get...
  4. C

I rotate through mine, these too and another that matches my rear plate "GIVE ALL".
  5. C

Well, the brakes are finally broken in, it was a ten day process and after bedding the pads today I can finally say that these are much, much better than the stock PP brakes. I had to do eight 100% full stops from 110kmh (65MPH) to 10kmh (5MPH) in succession as part of the pad bedding procedure...
  6. C

While I have never had any oil in my CC I still think they have value as added insurance, I've seen cars overfilled by certified techs and this excess finds its way into the can. Ive also seen some cars pushed hard and to their limit that ended up with oil in the can. I haven't seen any myself...
  7. C

My car is a Performance Package and these brakes make the PP brakes look tiny. The stock PP brakes were good but not great, the single pots don't have a whole lot of power when they have been ridden hard for a few minutes and you can actually feel them start to fade. Now if you are asking if...
  8. C

I've had a BFI CC on my car for almost a year now and I have yet to see much oil or any except for a light dampening on the stick.
  9. C

Had to install the summer wheels a couple months early as the 18" winter wheels wouldn't fit over the new brakes :laugh
  10. C

Much more than a simple R&R especially the part where new e-brake lines need to be run right up to the brake lever...the install isn't complete yet as there were also some other complications that can be sorted out in the next day or two.
  11. C

Just curious, are you getting a "Park Assist" MIL after instal? As soon as I installed mine I get the MIL, uninstall and no issue, reinstall and MIL.
  12. C

Carbon/Leather and Alcantara obsession...

Seats are here, Boot and Knob are coming, Steering wheel as soon as my wife takes her sights off of me...just need like two seconds!:p Sparco SPX, Only one pair a week are manufactured in Italy...First set in Canada and at over $10K Canuckistanian (~$8K USD all in). I swore I heard angel...
  13. C

I installed some S2T paddles, the car is black so I bought the gloss black polished units the sel...Install was pretty easy as the stock shifters come off by simply pulling one pin and then these go into their place... Also installed some bracing from unibrace... And a bunch of little...
  14. C

Thanks for the props and well wishes! And thank you!
  15. C

S'more bracing to keep things tight, Unibrace kit is complete... Strut towers are all that remains and a cage maybe tied in sometime in the near future :)
  16. C

This went from here... To here... And tomorrow this one will go somewhere...
  17. C

Ugh...P2004 & P2015 Manifold flaps :(

After only one week after installing my IS38 with ED ECU/TCU I fear I am going to require a new intake manifold. I really don't mind that the part fails, what I do mind is that there is no aftermarket upgrade currently available. I initially had the P2004 code the day after the turbo install and...