GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BlueHen

FS: ECS Flush Kit, Lightly Used

SOLD Used for 10k miles, no rust or cracking.
  2. BlueHen

FS: VWR Springs, Lightly Used

Sold These have 10K miles on my Mk7 GTI, which I'm selling.
  3. BlueHen

FS: AWE Track Exhaust

SOLD. Shows some pitting, scrapes, rock chips on the tips (see closeups). Otherwise great condition. Willing to meet in DMV, Baltimore, Delaware, Philly and points in between. Will ship on your dime. Won't be cheap obviously.
  4. BlueHen

FS: Helix Soundbox w/ Everything

Sold. Used for a year and a half in my 2016 GTI S which I'm selling. Has been programmed with dongle for the 4-dr GTI/R/Golf profile. Sounds incredible vs base system and even the Fender. Comes with everything needed, including the longer screw post, to fit the soundbox over your donut spare...
  5. BlueHen

FS: VW OEM Eurospec LED Tail Lights

*SOLD* Took off my 2016 GTI which I'm selling. Were on car for one year. Near-mint condition. All bulbs original and functioning. Contains rear fog on driver side which can be activated via wiring (see pic). Willing to meet in DMV, Baltimore, Delaware, Philly, and points in between. Will...
  6. BlueHen

FS: Neuspeed 18" RSe52's w/ Michelin PSS

Sold Willing to meet in DMV, Baltimore, Delaware, or Philly. Will ship elsewhere on your dime. Set of 4 Neuspeed RSe52 Machined Silver wheels (18x8/5x112/ET45/57.1); 3 of 4 wheels cosmetically perfect; 1 was curbed once and has two curb spots at 4 and 7 o'clock (see closeup pics)...
  7. BlueHen

FS: Integrated Engineering Intercooler

SOLD Works great. Run for 10k miles on my Mk7 GTI, which I just sold. Willing to meet in DMV, Baltimore, Delaware, Philly. Will ship elsewhere at cost. https://www.performancebyie.com/mk7fds
  8. BlueHen

FS: AWE Downpipe

SOLD. Prefer local pickup in DMV, Baltimore, Delaware, or Philly, but will ship on your dime. Run for 10k miles on my GTI, which I'm selling. Yes, it's pricey for a used DP, but this is perhaps the best catted DP for the Mk7 GTI. T304 steel won't rust like T409. HJS euro-rated high-flow...
  9. BlueHen

FS: OEM Euroswitch

SOLD SOLD SOLD Part # 5G0941431BFWZU , Made in Spain Goes for $95 new here: https://www.shopdap.com/make-model-year/volkswagen/mk7-golf-gti-lighting-euro-switch-5g0941431bfwzu.html And here...
  10. BlueHen

FS: Aspherical Mirrors w/ DAP

***SOLD***
  11. BlueHen

Feeler: '16 GTI S 6M w/ PP & LP - Delaware

The car: 2016 GTI S, 4-dr, manual, Performance Package, Lighting Package, Plaid cloth seats, Night Blue Metallic, 24,650 miles The mods: 1. Integrated Engineering intercooler (OE will be included if desired) 2. AWE catted downpipe (OE will be included if desired) 3. AWE Touring (resonated)...
  12. BlueHen

Deer Strike on YT

Mk7 GTI (shocking but not terribly graphic). Not my car, FYI: FwDbpu93Vts
  13. BlueHen

FS: CF & Perf Leather Steering Wheel

SOLD SOLD SOLD $600 (firm) shipped to Continental US via USPS Priority. PayPal only. For Mk7 GTI manual (no paddles). Carbon fiber with perforated leather sides. Red stitching and center mark. Finger indentations on top/back of wheel for positive grip. Like new condition. Illumination...
  14. BlueHen

Lighting Pkg / Halogen Swap?

I own two Mk7’s: an S trim GSW with halogens and a GTI with lighting package. Can I swap the headlights and be fully functional (adaptive and leveling features functional) with just VCDS coding? I’m mainly interested in: 1. Is it possible? and 2. Is it easy? Like, just a simple...
  15. BlueHen

H2Oi Cancelled

http://jalopnik.com/the-most-ticketed-car-show-in-america-has-been-cancelle-1812938831
  16. BlueHen

FS: JB1 (rev2) w/ data cable, $245 shipped

Sold - thanks
  17. BlueHen

Delaware DMV Inspection and Tunes

I know that we are an OBD II plug-in state. I read the website and they basically say that all vehicle sensors must show being in a ready state. So, are the major tunes (the APRs, GIACs, Unis, etc) readying all the sensors to a passable condition? I'd also like to expand this question to...
  18. BlueHen

A Comparison of OEM, OEM Aspherical, and Chinese Aspherical Side Mirrors

I've always upgraded to aspherical side mirrors on my VWs as a safety feature. I feel that they are even more important on the Mk7, because the field of view is particularly narrow in comparison to previous VWs I've owned. I first decided to cheap out (against my inner reservations about...
  19. BlueHen

What portion of IS38 to send for balancing?

Title is self explanatory. I'd like to do a balancing of a new IS38 through G-Pop Shop. They quote: "We do NOT need your complete turbo for this service. We only need your compressor wheel, compressor nut, turbine shaft, and thrust parts." Does anyone have a good picture or video of how to...