GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. roclandsfinest23

Spring install- STUCK!!

I've tried for two days now to try to get the strut out and it will not budge. I bought two different strut spreader tools and still nothing. I'm using the 2x4 method to get the strut out and when I jack it up it doesn't come out. Only have 6,000 miles on the car...any suggestions on what to...
  2. roclandsfinest23

WTB: Wheel spacers

Looking to buy some wheel spacers... Preferably 5mm and 10mm but have some wiggle room on the size. Let me know what you have. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. roclandsfinest23

WTB: throttle pipe

looking to buy a throttle pipe..PM if you have one. Thanks
  4. roclandsfinest23

Hub centric and wheel spacer question

Quick question: If I have 72.60 hub centric rings to fit my niche wheels, do I need to get anything special to instal ecs spacers? Didn't know if the hub centric ring affected my install of spacers. Thanks for the help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. roclandsfinest23

FS: 18" VW Motorsport Wheels

For Sale: 18" VW Motorsport Wheels with stock Potenza S001 - 225/40/18 tires $900 Tires have 3k miles on them wheels have 2k miles on them One wheel has a little curb rash on the surface (see picture) nothing major. All other wheels are perfect. Tires have plenty of thread left...would...
  6. roclandsfinest23

Summer Set up options already...

Starting to think about my summer set up already lol Will I be okay running 19 x 8.5 ET40 on 235/35/19 Pilot Super Sport? (I have springs but haven't installed them yet, non-DCC) I've read through a bunch of the threads and the PSS seem to be a favorite amongst the forum
  7. roclandsfinest23

For Sale: USP Catless Downpipe- Golf R

Downpipe has around 3,500 miles on it. Comes with all the hardware that comes with the purchase, including the box. Doesn't come with 02 spacer, I never ran run and never got a cel but that's a hit or miss. Price $275...I prefer local pick up but will ship if buyer pays. (Rockland County Ny)...
  8. roclandsfinest23

For Sale: USP Catless Downpipe - Golf R

Downpipe has around 3,500 miles on it. Comes with all the hardware that comes with the purchase, including the box. Doesn't come with 02 spacer, I never ran run and never got a cel but that's a hit or miss. Price $275...I prefer local pick up but will ship if buyer pays. (Rockland County Ny)...
  9. roclandsfinest23

Tire fitment question

I got offered some winter tires from a friend but they're 215/40/18 Will these be okay for fitment on my stock 18' cadiz wheels? (I'm terrible with the tire numbers and know if things will work) currently have 225/40/18 Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. roclandsfinest23

WTB: Winter tires!

looking to buy winter tires 225/40/18 let me know. thanks
  11. roclandsfinest23

Front splitter with support rods

Are there any pictures of an R with a front splitter that has the adjustable supporting rods on them? Was curious to see what that set up looked like/ if anyone had this set up with the bars closer together towards the middle. Pic for reference:
  12. roclandsfinest23

JB4/1 v.APR stage 2

Has anyone gone JB1/4 to APR stage 2 or vice versa? Interested to hear the thoughts on the two. Currently running JB4 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. roclandsfinest23

heat shield for driveshaft

Any know the part number for the heat shield on the drive shaft or know where I can order one? Mine fell off and I wanted to re-install one.
  14. roclandsfinest23

USP Downpipe...looking to change

Anyone else unhappy with there usp downpipe? I have a catless one installed and I'm constantly going under the car to play with the fitment, tightening bolts etc.. to make it work. Also, I often feel like I can feel the downpipe under the gas pedal sometimes when I'm accelerating Thinking of...
  15. roclandsfinest23

Drone question

If I'm getting some drone action in the cabin with a catless DP and resonator delete, do you think getting a resonator put back on would help? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. roclandsfinest23

Noise coming after downpipe install

So I decided to install the downpipe myself. Everything went smoothly and I got no cel However, now when I de-accelerate at around 1000-2000 rpms I hear a little rattle coming from the passenger side of the car. It's a very soft sound and you can't hear it unless your going slow and have the...
  17. roclandsfinest23

Usp downpipe instal question

Just picked up a downpipe from usp and I really want to avoid throwing a cel....I bough the 90 degree O2 spacer they offer on their website as well Has anyone had success installing this downpipe without throwing a cel? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. roclandsfinest23

Downpipe install

Anyone wanna help me instal a downpipe on my R this weekend? I can provide lunch and drinks:) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. roclandsfinest23

WTB: Catless downpipe for Golf R

PM with a price. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. roclandsfinest23

FS: New OEM 19" Cadiz rims only

Took them off when I got home from the dealer, off of a 16R Looking to trade the set and a little cash for a set of Pretoria [emoji6] Pm if interested Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk