GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: Neuspeed Power Module (like new) and Hex-Can VagCom

For sale is a like new (only on car for 500 miles) Neuspeed Power Module for the Mk7. It works on most performance Mk7s, this is a takeoff from my Dads Golf R which he sold. I sold the wheels and delivered them to a forum member on here in New Jersey. Purchased from USP Motorsports for $399...
  2. S

Possible to put MIB2 display unit in a MIB1 car??

Anyone know if this is possible? Can I just buy a MIB2 display and plug / play it in?
  3. S

R sometimes beeps....sometimes not...when locking / unlocking

Anyone know why the R sometimes beeps to confirm, sometimes does not beep when locking the car? Everything is set to beep to confirm within the car systems. It will beep sometimes...but even standing right next to it when unlocking the car, opening the door, and closing it then clicking the...
  4. S

LED tail - Amber turn VCDS script?

Hey gang, So the only way to enable LED Amber turns on US cars is using the wiring trick from DAP right? I saw the VCDS coding and it looks massive, has anyone developed a script to automate this process? My coding skills are weak (been a while) but I'm sure someone must have automated that...
  5. S

Golf R illuminated door sills? Anyone?

Does anyone know where I can buy the OEM illuminated door sills in blue like on the Golf R? I just got an e-Golf and want to put these on the car, the Euro e-Golf comes with them but we get shafted here in the US just like with LED Tails.