GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

San diego/navy gti owners?

Sweet sounds good. 32nd street I assume? I'm at FASW so I'm right down the road Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  2. V

San diego/navy gti owners?

Hey guys just wondering if there were any San Diego based gti/r owners. I'm stationed out in Point Loma and can find some time on weekends to meet up with some people or hit some meets if there is any. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  3. V

ASA wheels

Hi everyone! Been a while since I posted but I am now the proud owner of a 2015 pure white gti. Was wondering if anyone knew about ASA wheels? Was looking at some AR1's by them. Or any quality but modestly affordable wheels? I'm pretty sure a set of BBS or high end wheels is out of the price...
  4. V

Buying used 2016 GTI

Hey everyone it's been a while since I've been on! Got out of boot camp and made e3. So military people can help me out a little. I found a 2016 gti s for 21000 at a hyundai dealer in colorado. Planned on buying it while my school is on holiday standdown. Wondering if anyone had advice for me on...
  5. V

Looking to buy 2015-2016 GTI

Hey everyone! Still new to this forum. But I wanted to ask how much most of you paid for an MK7 GTI and if you are a hardcore negotiator what tactics work and such. (First car I've ever bought). And probabaly more important is the cost of ownership of one. Gas mileage is already a plus on my...
  6. V

72 month lease

Hey everyone, I've been reading all I can on here about the mk7 GTI's. I'm looking to finance one out of A school for the navy and during that time in school saving around ~5k for a down payment on one. Just wanted to know if a 72 month lease will be worth it as that's how long my active duty...
  7. V

Buying new golf GTI help

Hey everyone! This is my first post to those forum so don't bash too hard. But if I could preferably get military people to help out that would be great, I'm looking to buy a GTI out of A school in the military and just wanted to hear about the car and what financing you guys got for the car...