GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

US Millworks Front License Plate Bracket

US Millworks license plate bracket. Install plate in tow hook holder, no drilling bumper. $60 shipped US. Link to US Millworks
  2. T

Double Apex Garage Control

Double Apex garage control. 2 button w/PDC. Can be used on car without PDC. New, never installed. $125 shipped US. SOLD Link to Double Apex
  3. T

VCDS HEX2-V2

VCDS HEX-V2. Essential tool for coding VW/Audi. 2/3 licenses remaining. $125 shipped US. SOLD Link to Ross-Tech
  4. T

MK7 R JB1

JB1 piggyback tuner. By far the best bang for the buck mod, no TD1 flag. $200 shipped US. SOLD Link to BMS Tuning
  5. T

EMD MK7 Springs

EMD springs. New, never unpacked from box. $175 shipped US. SOLD Link to EMD springs
  6. T

5 x 112 18" TSW Geneva w/Pilot Sport A/S 3+

5 x 112 18 x 8.5 43 TSW Geneva flow formed wheels mounted with 235/40-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires. Asking $1000. Wheels new were $339/ea, tires $193/ea. Will meet to deliver within 100 miles of central NJ or 100 miles of Ann Arbor. SOLD Wheels are 9/10, a couple of small nick/chips...
  7. T

Goodbye

The time has come to part with my R. I just traded it for a BMW G20 330iX. The car was entertaining and completely trouble free. There were two things that kept it from being a long term drive. I'm listing all of the stuff I took off the car in the classifieds. First, the ride. The back...
  8. T

Focus RS

I'm sitting at the Ford dealer getting some service done for my F-150 and there are 2 Focus RS right outside the window. I don't care if they have some tiny performance advantage on paper. They are just plain UGLY, and the interiors are even worse.
  9. T

FS: 19" Cadiz w/ OEM Conti's

Taken off with 700 miles on the odometer. In flawless condition. $1500 includes OEM lugs/locks/lug caps. Preference given to NY/NJ/PA area for local meet and delivery.