GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Calling all GTD owners!

Hello everyone The day has almost come as tomorrow I collect my new GTD from Volkswagen As I will be overcome with excitement and will just be giggling with a stupid grin, is there anything I should be sensible and ask on handover?? I've heard about suspension blocks which sometimes aren't...
  2. S

Best Cleaning Regime??

So I've got a 2016 Golf GTD on order in Carbon Grey:D:D What do you guys use to wax / polish / seal the paintwork to bring out the depth of colour and quality? Have used poorboys and auto glym up to now Wondering if anyone can recommend any good products? Have heard Carnauba wax...
  3. S

GTD colour help

So I'm hopefully getting a new GTD on a lease with work. So excited to get it but can't make my mind up on the colour.. My gut feeling is that I want the Tungsten silver as I have seen some pictures of GTDs in that colour online and think it looks amazing. But tried to look at some in the...
  4. S

Help with new GTD colour please !

So I'm hopefully getting a new GTD on a lease with work. So excited to get it :D but can't make my mind up on the colour.. My gut feeling is that I want the Tungsten silver as I have seen some pictures of GTDs in that colour online and think it looks amazing. But tried to look at some in the...