GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Uberjet

What did you do to your mk7 today?

This past weekend did a couple of things. Installed a custom Tiguan cover I had been working on with KLii Motorwerkes and put the new Brembo Xtra rotors and pads on the car. Here's the pics:
  2. Uberjet

WTB: VW Clubsport Center Caps

Looking for anyone who might be selling a set. Hoping to not have to pay $80 for new ones, but anyone who has some in great condition and wants to part with them, please PM me. Thanks in advance!
  3. Uberjet

WTB: Front Grill VW Logo Black Backing Plate

Hey all, I have a unique problem in that upon replacing my OEM grill back on the car and replacing the VW badge it turns out that there is a piece of black plastic which normally resides under the logo itself. Turns out it might be a difficult part to source by itself. Has anyone who has gone...
  4. Uberjet

WTB: Leftover pieces of Soundskins

Hey all! Was wondering if anyone had some leftover pieces of Soundskins (or maybe Dynamat) that I might be able to acquire to eliminate some pesky vibrations in the cabin of the car. Would need two pieces big enough to cover sunvisor size. I'm in the Chicago area and trying to avoid buying an...
  5. Uberjet

FS: Raceseng Ology Core (Red Satin w/6-speed Engraving (Gate 1)) — $125 Shipped

FS: Raceseng Ology Core (Red Satin w/6-speed Engraving (Gate 1)) — $100 Shipped SOLD!!!