GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Wren

GoPro HERO 2

Selling GoPro HERO 2 w/ accessories. $150 Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  2. Wren

JB1 w/ Cable

Selling my JB1 with 2k miles on it. There are zero issues with it, just looking to go stage 2. $360 packed and shipped anywhere! Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  3. Wren

FS: Austins - 4k Miles

Selling my Austins w/ tires and caps. They are in excellent condition. Looking to get $600 (Buyer pays shipping), or $500 picked up. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  4. Wren

New Austins for Sale

Set of 4 Austins for Sale. potenza's w/ 4k highway/city miles on them. Pick up in South NJ OR I can ship (buyer pays shipping). $1100 OBO
  5. Wren

Need someone skilled in Photoshop!

So i recently just purchased a set of Midnight Blue, VMR 19 in wheels from a friend. Only problem is that my car is Tornado Red. I will be taking these to be Powder Coated and was wondering if someone could render some unique color ideas for me. I was looking to do some type of gunmetal, but I...
  6. Wren

Midnight blue VMR's on Red MK7?

I'll be buying these soon off a friend. Not sure if I absolutely need to powder coat them, or if they will look good on my red GTI. Any help?
  7. Wren

Because Racecar

This is pretty insane. Talk about weight reduction :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09MLJdgDvOg
  8. Wren

Brand New 034 Dogbone Mount $30

Selling Brand New mount Version 1. Ordered the wrong version. Never used on the car. $30 Shipped
  9. Wren

$1200 Mod Budget

As the title says, I'm looking to throw 1200 on my stock GTI. Looking to get the best bang for the buck mods. Thanks!
  10. Wren

In Search Of: JB1 w/ Cable

Looking to buy JB1 w/ data cable. If you're looking to sell, I'm looking to buy!
  11. Wren

JB1 or Stage 1

Can't decide weather to just go for the JB1 and be safe, or save for a bit and go APR Stage 1. Any advice?
  12. Wren

DSG Tips?

I can't ignore the fact that there is a growing number of WRX's and ST's starting to appear around my street. I know some people "say" that an MK7 will win that race but I can't help but feel that I don't match up. Are there any tips that you guys can give, such as best starting speeds, etc...
  13. Wren

Cars And Coffee This Sunday!

I'm new to NJ, so this will be my first C's&C event. It's held on the 24th of this month, and the turn out looks promising based on previous meets there. It'd be awesome to see some GTI's out there! Here's the link http://www.carsandcoffeenj.com/
  14. Wren

Help! Can't tell if shipping blocks are in

I jacked my car up, and see that there is a solid black piece of plastic under the plastic cover. I've seen the puck type of shipping blocks but I'm not sure if these are also shipping blocks. If they are shipping blocks, how do i go about removing this type? Thanks!
  15. Wren

Best Tow-Hook style Licence Plate Holder?

I've been shopping around for one, but they seem way too over priced for something so simple. Need recommendations!
  16. Wren

First Mod!?

I've only had my 2016 GTI for a for a week now, she only has 300 miles. I'm wondering what mod I should do first without breaking the bank right off the bat. Thanks! :D
  17. Wren

Registration Question

I Just moved here to New Jersey, and bought my new GTI. I have heard about being able to register a car in another state if there is an address you can use. Does anyone know how to go about this? I DO NOT want to fall under New Jersey's horrible car laws and restrictions.
  18. Wren

She needs a name!

Just preformed my first complete detail on her, but she still needs a name! Send in some idea's and later ill throw a poll up for the final name :)
  19. Wren

Do I still have shipping blocks?

Someone I was talking to said that my MK7 might still have shipping blocks. The dealership is closed today, but can anyone tell by looking at this picture? Thanks!
  20. Wren

Can't Connect to Android Auto

I know there are threads on this, but I can't seem to find any that relate to my problem. When i plug my phone into the USB cable, it goes straight to Mirror Link. I have even gone into settings and made Android Auto the default and it still does it. Today I took my car to the dealer and not...