GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

How often are you suppose to change your air filter?

I have the Injen short ram airfilter. How often am I suppose to change that? Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
  2. V

Car Turned off on Me

So Im parking coming back from my lunch break... And the ignition turns off... I thought i may have accidentally let the clutch go ...music still playing AC etc... I only noticed because I had no power steering. I tried turn the car back on... It would not turn over. Pulled the key out the...
  3. V

Engine coolant

Any specific engine coolant you guys recommend? Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
  4. V

Low oil light came on?

I just changed my oil about 5k ago...this just came on... I do have a stage 2 eurodyne... Is that part of the issue? Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
  5. V

Dkm clutch...Anyone installed this clutch...

Let me know how you like it so far. Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
  6. V

DKM Clutch...

Anyone have this clutch installed? Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
  7. V

Unitronic vs Eurodyne

I was thinking of paying 750 for Unitronic stage 2 because I heard you get access to all the lower tunes... I just need to confirm that is true. Please advise if you can... I just seem like the extra $50 may be worth it for the customer service and the fact that they been around longer...
  8. V

Selling Jb1 with Data cable.

If anyone if interested please PM me. $300 Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
  9. V

Vw Emblems and Badges for purchase

Anyone have a good link for purchasing this... Im front VW badge broke off during a car wash... I need to get the whole thing... Everywhere I look it seems yo be a round $50 dollars... Anyone know a good site? Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
  10. V

LOOKING TO TRADE Niche Surge 19 (Miami/Homestead)

I'm in Miami and looking to Trade these wheels. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  11. V

Good Coilovers?

I just need a good coil over kit, a link anything... good pricing... I dont think I should spend $1,500 on a set. I know theres gotta be a decent kit out there not around that price.
  12. V

BMW 228 and 335

I have a few friends that are in a car chat with me... They all own 335 and 228, no mods... I have a downpipe Intake and JB1... How will I fair against all these stock BMW's cuz the race will happen very soon. I wanna represent here lol... so tell me the truth and all races will be on a roll...
  13. V

ReVoTechnik

Why no one ever mention Revo Tunes? At a shop in my Area, they offer APR, Unitronic and Revo. I wanted to go with Revo but I'm wondering why no one here ever mentions Revo? Any one in this forum ever tried their tunes. ?
  14. V

EPC light came on

I have a JB1, Injen intake...car has been fine... I installed a Circuit Werks down pipe yesterday... and today wide open throttle on 2nd gear power cut out a lil at 3000 RPM and the EPC light comes on. I'm nervous... any ideas? Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  15. V

Traction control off but still kicks

I have a JB1 and Intake, when I pull on 1st and 2nd a loud bump, kick from under the car... Feel like traction control is kicking in but Im not sure. Any ideas?
  16. V

H&r sport springs front height

l expected a lil lower on the front...any one else running these H&R sport springs? Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
  17. V

Where are the tire pressure sensors?

I installed new wheels but the guys that did the installation can't find any tire pressure sensors... They looked everywhere. Anyone know how to solve this mysterie Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
  18. V

H&R sport spring Set or Neuspeed Race spring Set?

I'm having a hard time picking which set's to go with. I just purchased my GTI last week, it has 156 miles on it and the wheel gaps are driving me crazy. which is the better set of springs to get? I had H&R's before with a 2009 Saab 9'3 and I loved them, I want my car low but a daily driver in...