GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. \w/

True ownership cost

Anyone know their true MK7 ownership cost ?
  2. \w/

Cobb Accessport for MK7 GTI

Unmarried Cobb AP for MK7 GTI. Comes with: Cobb Accessport Case Cable Grey and black faceplate All original maps Magnetic AP holder Vent mount ($65 MSRP, included) Looking for $575 shipped to lower 48 (net of PayPal fees) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. \w/

Stock GTI

funny how everyone rushes to modify a new car; the more after market parts the better. But on the older cars, everyone is scrambling to get the original OEM parts. I will be keeping my car as close to stock as possible (light mods like a cigarette lighter, tire caps... etc dont count ;))...
  4. \w/

Fender Flares

Anyone have any experience with flares?
  5. \w/

Crazy Golf Thread

Post pics / stories / mods of crazy GTI's
  6. \w/

Any gardeners on here?

what cost :confused: go out in the wild and gather the plants you want :D or sneak some from the neighbors lol
  7. \w/

Old School Front Lip

Anyone know where i can get something like this for an MK7? can't seem to find anything, might have to fabricated my own: http://www.wolfsburgrennsport.com/2010/10/save-8v-my-first-damn-car-edition.html
  8. \w/

What did you do to your mk7 today?

assuming no pieces of the said blown turbo end up in your engine :eek:
  9. \w/

its like $700 for the file
  10. \w/

Custom Car Modifications

Everybody knows cars are money pits. You won't be able to make much money (if any at all) from buying, upgrading then selling a car. Do it for the love of the process / result, not hoping to make a profit.
  11. \w/

Custom Car Modifications

modify your interior and show the owner / manager. They're gonna wanna see your work.
  12. \w/

How hard was it to put on? How's the quality?
  13. \w/

Dealers and Soundaktor

Went to the dealers to get my soundaktor turned down and they didn't know how to do it. Showed them this thread: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6713 And they still didn't know. The mechanic said he can "tinker" with it, but I don't wanna be a Guinea Pig. Is there a way I can...
  14. \w/

Is your car forest green or are my eyes deceiving me?
  15. \w/

LOL it helps, but the most noticeable difference was keeping my doors clean.
  16. \w/

Thanks, it was a lot easier than i expected. i gotta say, they actually do work. Since installing them, i have not had much (if any) water / dirt splash on my doors and rear. Take the good and leave the bad ;) i have yet to come across one. The ones that i see in my area are older...
  17. \w/

i actually got the universal fit rally armor and cut them to my liking. they kind of remind me of the WRX or STI - type flaps.
  18. \w/

new mudflaps / mud guards :D NEW DASH CAM!!!
  19. \w/

where did you get the cover?
  20. \w/

Mud Flaps / Guards

i'm surprised i have not seen a thread dedicated to mud flaps / mud guards on here. i bought mudflaps the other day, but they did not come with the screws. Anyone know what size screw i need? Post pics and reviews on your flaps / guards!