GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Hennessy Venom f5

When he has a 1:2 vehicle or 1:3 vehicle delivery rate, after taking full payment for a vehicle, that is when people care what a crook builds. His parts are great but he has had many delayed (by 6 months +) builds and parts. Hennessey isn't a trusted brand in the Mustang world. Edit: these...
  2. C

Anyone ever take UPS to small claims?

You also may only be able to take them to small claims court in the state in which the business is registered, which would be in Georgia. Attorney representation in small claims court varies state per state. I would attempt to handle it internally with UPS and cut my losses.
  3. C

I kinda want a Passat R line

I'm currently in a similar situation. My wife and I are wanting to add another baby to the family and the GTI with two small children in car seats and all of the baby gear will be a tight squeeze in the subcompact hatchback. I almost bought a used '17 Passat R-Line with Light Package with 4800...
  4. C

User Name?

Mine is the nick name the members of a local car club gave me a few years ago when they saw me drive through a few round a bouts. No great or interesting story here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. C

Audi S3 is awesome

This was true until the '17 model year. Now I cannot find a Golf R (Base MSRP $39,375) for less than $40,xxx. and attempted to negotiate with only getting $300.00 under MSRP. With the S3 (Base MSRP 42,900) and Golf R only $3000.00 difference in price, I feel like I could negotiate the S3 to a...
  6. C

What's your worst speeding ticket?

Best I've seen was a Cobalt SS with a temporary tag do 105 MPH + (70 MPH posted) on the interstate, as soon as he saw my lights he pulled over. He also presented me with the paperwork from the dealership which was only a few hours old. He received a $161.00 fine and was lucky he didn't contest...
  7. C

Your previous rides......Share it !!

1999 Mustang V6 5speed, supercharged, full suspension, exhaust, almost fully built. Given to me by my father...Later totaled after being fully built by my father. HPDE car and Autocross. 2008 Honda Fit - Skunk2 suspension, Skunk2 Exhaust, 16x7 RPF1s, a fun and cheap build / DD to get me around...
  8. C

Heroin

Fentanyl cut heroin is also striking a significant rise in my area as well. It's sad how deadly this new combination is. OP, I am sorry for your loss and for the children. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. C

Blue Lives Matter

As a law enforcement officer, I thank you for your support! It is a difficult time for law enforcement officers, seeing community support like this means a lot to us. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. C

Corner Carver's GTI Build

Hey guys my name is Carmelo and I just purchased a 2015 GTI SE W/DSG. I got a great deal on it as it is used with just over 6K miles. I am an avid autocrosser but have a baby on the way so I had to find the best all around turbo'd four door and came across the GTI. Anyways with a baby boy on...