GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TyTurbo

Helix R Headlights

So I installed these a couple months ago and they have been great so far!! I did notice a little fitment issue where the bottom of the housings meet the front bumper :( Apparently I missed a step in the the instructions about the round screw that comes of the OEM units and installed on to the...
  2. TyTurbo

WTS OEM Intake

Selling OEM intake box with pipe $100 Shipped
  3. TyTurbo

WTS k&n drop in filter

K&N drop in $30 SOLD
  4. TyTurbo

K&N drop in air filter

Selling k&n drop in filter. Used it for 3k miles $30.00 SOLD
  5. TyTurbo

OEM Headlights

Left and Right OEM headlights(non lp) Excellent condition and everything works. Osram Night breakers H7 installed and included. $160.00 for pair. OBO. SOLD
  6. TyTurbo

OEM Intake + K&N drop in filter

OEM Intake for 2015 GTI Selling the OEM intake (box and pipe) $110.00
  7. TyTurbo

OEM Intake Box & Pipe + K&N drop in filter

Selling my stock intake + K&N drop in filter. Make me an offer if you are interested.
  8. TyTurbo

Miller Sport Exhaust

Hello everyone! I've had my tbe installed for about 2 weeks now and I noticed that the driver side tip likes to shake a little, but the passenger doesn't at all. Is this normal? It's not a big deal but I'd like them both doing the same thing :) That's suppose to say Milltek Sport Exhaust. My...
  9. TyTurbo

New Exhaust

HI everyone. I installed my Milltek cates downpipe but am still waiting for the catback to arrive.. I don't have the adapter pipe to connect the stock cat back either.. Car has been sitting on ramps for a week now and I get all paranoid about stuff like that lol. Would it hurt anything to start...