GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G2K_GTi

FS: FL oem Austins with pirelli tires

Selling my stock austins with tires filled with nitrogen. 9/10 in conditiones 3 wheels MINT 10/10 1 wheel 9/10 scratch cabt even be noticed when on the car $700 + shipping Location: south florida broward/miami-dade
  2. G2K_GTi

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Did this today, neuspeed wheels + ecs flush kit
  3. G2K_GTi

WTB: Circuit Werks Downpipe

Anyone willing to sell their catless downpipe, im located in 33321 south florida. Ready to buy. Kinda on a budget so thats why im looking for this brand but hey if you willing to sell me your APR, CTS or any other namebrand for a deal just let me know. Thanks guys!
  4. G2K_GTi

Insurance Info

So guys i was very curious on seeing what you guys pay for your GTi. I know i know alot of things are taken to determine an exact quote but for me honestly I feel like in being ripped off. Lets see your inputs (if your comfortable sharing Ofcourse) Me: 28 y/o but only have 3 years with my...
  5. G2K_GTi

Vs e46 and e92

Hey so my friend is wanting to play thinking that his bimmer crew will walk all over my stage 1 mk7? What you guys think. My test is the e46 with exhaust and tune and IF i win then ill get a chance at a stock e92. I have no chance? Or are we looking a some fun?
  6. G2K_GTi

What is your occupation?

Regional Documentation analyst for a shipping line
  7. G2K_GTi

Dont see the link! Awesome
  8. G2K_GTi

Best setup for loud DSG farts?

Hey guys, so yeah just like the title says... Whats the best combination to create the loudest DSG farts... You guys prob have heard all the exhausts in person, i have only 2 weeks with my GTI... i tuned this saturday becuase 1st wanted a bit more speed and thought that the farts would get...
  9. G2K_GTi

Your previous rides......Share it !!

94 Toyota Corolla (First Car 15years old) 92 Honda Civic B16A (Kid Racer days) 00 Fiat Bravia (Daily Driver for civic) 94 Mazda RX7 FD (Jumped TT's 360HP) 06 Mazda 3 HB (Slammed and Stanced) 04 Honda Civic Coupe (Daily Driver for next cars) 00 Toyota Glanza Turbo (Street Racer / 205HP) 00 Toyota...
  10. G2K_GTi

Umm so yeah this just happened today at eurotripper:D
  11. G2K_GTi

Just ordered a JB stage 1 doesnthat count? XD