GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: USP 3" catted DP, Heat Wrapped $399 SHIPPED

USP 3" catted DP for sale, titanium heat wrapped, will include extra heat wrap and ties. Comes with 1.8t, 2.0t, and 3" adapter to run any catback. Originally $530, selling for only $399 and I will cover shipping! PayPal fees extra if you use goods and services. If interested, please send me...
  2. G

FS: Stock GTI clutch disk and PP, 2K miles (no slip)

Selling my lightly used stock clutch disk and pressure plate, only on the car for 2K miles. I replaced the clutch at 2K for a beefier one knowing that I'd be going is38. Price is only $149 SHIPPED, plus paypal fees if you use goods and services. Please send me a PM if interested or would like...
  3. G

FS: mk7 GTI CTS intake including SAI breather

Selling a used CTS intake with optional SAI breather, 20K miles. Intake is wrapped in heat reflective tape but can be removed. The intake tube has a small spot that's missing paint due to rubbing against the heatshield, nothing serious. Selling for $249 SHIPPED, PayPal fees are extra if using...
  4. G

WTB: Stock Austins w/ Tires

Going back to stock and looking to buy some Austins w/ tires. Located in Greenville, SC. Please send me a PM if interested, thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. G

WTB: Stock GTI Grill

Going back to stock and looking to buy a stock GTI grill. If you have one, please send me a PM. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. G

WTB: Stock rear endlink

Ended up breaking one of my stock rear sway bar endlinks back in the day... looking to go back to stock now. If you have one available, please send me a PM. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. G

WTB: Stock GTI Endlink

Sorry, wrong thread...
  8. G

IS38 Latest Revision Question

Here are the turbo revisions, from earliest to latest.
  9. G

WTB: AWE Track Section of Catback

Hey Guys! I'm running a Touring AWE catback now and I've been interested to know how a track version (no resonator) would sound. I received a quote to cut out the resonator, add straight pipe and add 3" exhaust clips for $80 total from a local shop. If anyone has a track section that they wanted...
  10. G

is38 question

I recommend using Ebay and searching "06k145722" worldwide. An is38 will eventually pop up for a good price (aim for $650-850 shipped). When you receive it, I also recommend sending it to GPop for balancing ($125). Here is the list of is38 revisions, from oldest to newest. H and above should...
  11. G

Selling Cobb Accessport

LOOOL didn't 2slowvw move your last post to the classifieds section yesterday? And then you posted here AGAIN? well done sir, well done.
  12. G

COBB Log Comparison Thread

You might be onto something regarding the unknown knock and the dogbone. When I pulled mine out, one side of it was bent. I sent a picture to 034 and the responded with: "Thank you for reaching out to us! The photos certainly help give us a visual of the situation! I see where your...
  13. G

Here's some good data for everyone. It's a graph of my Freektune Rev E (not finished) vs Cobb OTS 3 vs Cobb OTS 0 (stock). There are gains of about 10-15 hp/tq throughout the entire powerband with less boost compared to Cobb Stage 3, -3psi on average, with timing advance to about 5 degrees (same...
  14. G

Hey guys, Here's the VirtualDyno comparing my Freetune Rev B-E. Pretty cool to note the changes that he made on each revision and the resulting power increase. Just submitted my logs for Rev E. Eventually, I'll grab logs of the final revision (may be F or G) and a log of a stock pull and Cobb...
  15. G

FS: Flush Kit (mk7 GTI)

SOLD
  16. G

*dumb question* which cylinder is which?

When you're looking straight at the engine, I'm guessing that the cylinders are arranged numerically from left-to-right? AKA cylinder #1 is the furthest towards the passenger, #4 is furthest towards the driver (North America)?
  17. G

Tennessee MK7's

I'll be showing the GTI in the North Lot :). I'm thinking about getting black side mirror caps, swapping the red side emblems with black ones, installing a color-matched Oettinger spoiler, and switching back to black center caps. I'll be detailing the car this weekend and swapping things out to...