GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dequardo

FS: Complete 19-21 GLI Catback OEM exhaust

Complete and like new 19-21 GLI exhaust. Hanging in the garage just wasting away. Obviously needs to be a local pickup. Thanks.
  2. dequardo

Arrivedverci

Long time member from 2015 GTI through 2021 GLI. Learned a lot here and hopefully paid it forward over the years. Today I picked up an Elantra N. Lifes too short to drive boring cars. Maybe see you down the road.
  3. dequardo

SOLD: CarGo Mat System with blocks. New

$50 shipped.
  4. dequardo

Sunroof fixed today

After a year of silence mine started making creaking and flexing noises constantly but only when ambient temperature was above 70f. The hotter it got the worse it was. After a diagnosis a month ago I had it in today for the fix. Not sure if they removed the entire glass panel or loosened the 6...
  5. dequardo

Removed

removed
  6. dequardo

Infotainment display suddenly went out

MIB2 8 inch Composition display. Suddenly went out today. All I see is the backlighting. Trying a power button hold for reset doesn’t help. I can toggle among SAT/FM/AM using the radio button on top left. I can also toggle the instrument display between radio/phone/CarPlay etc. Other than the...
  7. dequardo

SOLD: Auto-dimming rear view mirror. 3G0857511

OEM from 2019 GLI Autobahn. Auto dimming. Plug and play. Make me an offer.
  8. dequardo

Fuse # for Hatch light

Hoping someone knows this. Trying to install an LED strip and not sure if I blew a fuse or messed up the housing. Thanks!
  9. dequardo

FS: MK7 Rear Headrests. Leather.

Two OEM MK7 GTI rear headrests. L and R outboard. Like new. From black leather 19 GTI SE. With red thread trim. Make offer including shipping from 53188. Mike
  10. dequardo

FS: Six GLI S OEM Speakers

All 6 OEM speakers from a 2020 GLI S. Four 6.5inch and the two tweeters. Make offer.
  11. dequardo

SOLD: Like new MK7 PP OEM front brake pads set

Takeoffs from a new 2020. Will fit any MK7 GTI or GLI with PP brakes. $35 shipped.
  12. dequardo

SOLD. Two 508.0 spec oil change kits

1) Factory Castrol 0w-20. 6 quarts. OEM filter. OEM drain plug. $45 shipped. 2) Liqui Moly TopTec 6200 0w-20. 5Liters. OEM filter. OEM drain plug. $40 shipped. Purchase both and I’ll include a very nice VW drain plug removal tool.
  13. dequardo

FS: New OEM MK7 Trunk insulation pad

Brand new never installed. It’s bulky so will cost a lot to ship. $75 shipped or $50 local pickup (Milwaukee).
  14. dequardo

FS: MK7 New Spare Tire well Insulation pad.

Brand new. Retails for over $100. OEM part number 5GM 863 007 CA9 Make offer. Will cost $30 to ship due to large box required
  15. dequardo

2019 GTI Maintenance Supplement

Received this today. I know there was talk when the 19s rolled out with the 7-speed DSG that the DSG service interval had changed. FWIW the original booklet only referenced the Golf R under the 80000mi service requirement. This sheet adds the GTI to that. I’ll still be changing mine every 40k...
  16. dequardo

Interesting find regarding Fuse 40

I was hooking up my wireless phone charger (see Wireless CarPlay thread for more detail on that) and in doing so moved fuse # 40 from the top to the bottom position in order to make what I thought was a change to enable power to the 12v DC ports. I was under the impression that the top position...
  17. dequardo

FS: Like new VW OEM Front PP brake pads

Replaced at 500 miles. Virtually new. Make offer to include shipping costs from 53188
  18. dequardo

Wireless Carplay option

https://carplay2air.com/ I’m going to try this. Stay tuned.
  19. dequardo

Noise normal?

19 GTI SE with DCC. I notice a slight ‘whirring’ type sound only when turning full left or right when stopped or at very slow speeds. Consistent from side to side. Not loud at all and not overly concerning but nothing I’ve noticed on any of my other MK7s. Thanks.
  20. dequardo

FS: OEM CarGo Mat with plastic blocks

Brand new. $60 shipped.