GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Lurching Car When Easing On/Off Brakes

Hey everyone, Been running into an issue with my new Golf and I'm trying to find a solution. I've searched the forum, but I can't seem to find anything on this. What I'm running into is that when I'm easing on/off the brakes as I leave my parking spot, they will slowly re-engage to the point...
  2. V

Best Suppliers with Canadian Shipping

Who do people tend to purchase their aftermarket parts, etc from for their Mk7? I've looked at a few places that get talked about plenty, but they're either $150+ shipping for some items that are free shipping inside the US or they just don't ship to Canada at all. For example, DeAutoLED...
  3. V

[OPINION] Crooked Plate

Hey everyone, I've had my new Mk7 since Thursday. Noticed the other day that they installed the dealer plate crooked. It's like 1/4 to 1/2 an inch lower on the left side than the right side. I don't even understand how they can screw it up this bad. How do you think I should handle it? They're...
  4. V

vnl's 2016 Platinum Grey 1.8T

Took delivery of the new car on Thursday and I'm slowly getting my plan worked out for the car. Pictures will come eventually. Haven't had much of a chance to take pics outside of the parking garage due to weather. Specs: Platinum Grey Metallic 5-Door Canadian Comfortline Model, no LP or CP...