GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Thanks buddy, and other guy, (don't know how to quote 2 people at a time) I'll definitely make sure they include the Bi-Xenons then..
  2. C

QQ; is Lighting Package standard on the 2017 GTI SE?
  3. C

Will I get charged extra for ordering?

I'd like to buy a GTI Sport in Midnight Blue which isn't really common around here. One that isn't scratched up by the wash guys and one with no miles on it. So, I was wondering if I wanted to buy a brand new GTI, and I ordered a new one, would I be charged beside the regular dealer fees and taxes?
  4. C

Is there a way to see what cars/configs are headed to a dealer? Is there a website I can check out with this info. I could've sworn I've read about people ordering and checking incoming inventory and such..
  5. C

If you could change the color, would you?

Tired of looking at the same ol'-same ol'? Wear and tear getting the best of you? Regret the day you decided, 'this color is the one!'? And Well call now and you can have the rainbow and more! Sorry for the wannabe crappy infomercial. Really I need to know what the best color to get on the...
  6. C

How is your armrest doing?

I just watched a video on some things a GTI owner disliked about his car and he mentioned his DOOR armrest and how it's permanently indented in the shape. He had the cloth interior, which I want (why I'm also concerned) and I believe the car can still be considered new having only ~3000 miles...
  7. C

Does PP include DCC?

Hello all, I recently test drove a GTI at my local dealer here in Houston and almost fell in love with it. Anyway, I got to drive a Sport model trim because the white autobahn I wanted to test drive was dead. Now I'm considering a Sport model.. So I've been looking at videos and trying to read...
  8. C

258 lb ft. of torque.

WHAT exactly does 258 pound feet of torque feel like in a Golf Gti? To all of you fortunate enough to own one. How strong is 'Dat pull' either from a stop or a roll and when is it the strongest. Try comparing it to another model car if possible. I own a '13 Civic though I've driven other cars...