GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DonTuan

CTS vs Precison Raceworks MPI

Injector clips won’t work on older fuel rail as they won’t have the notch on the side for the clips to slid into
  2. DonTuan

MPI information thread

I ordered the PPG 525 pump on Monday. Hopefully I was one of the 2 that they had left and wont have to wait up to 5 weeks.
  3. DonTuan

Precision race works MPI install

For those who got the brass screw inserts, when did you order or receive your MPI kit? I received mine on 1/30 and have the crappy melt in inserts, but did get the injector clips. Anyways...I just emailed PR to see if they can provide me with the screw inserts instead.
  4. DonTuan

2020 MotoGP

Farewell tour for Rossi in 2020 or at least on the factory Yamaha team :cry: I think Fabio will end up being quicker than Maverick too....
  5. DonTuan

The Ultimate Ignition Coil Upgrade is Here! (APR Red Ignition Coils!)

If you're misfiring...you're not making any power ;)
  6. DonTuan

Golf R - Winter Tire Vibrations

Did you install winters on your OEM wheels or did you get aftermarket wheels for your winter setup? If you got aftermarket is the CB size the same as OE or did you need hub centering rings?
  7. DonTuan

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Are you retrofitting front fogs too?
  8. DonTuan

Ever Run Tail of the Dragon?

https://www.wookiesinthewoods.com/about/
  9. DonTuan

Inno is NOT a Swedish company. They originated in Japan since the 60’s.... http://usa.innoracks.com/about-us/ But I agree...they make great products and IMO the best looking cargo boxes currently available.
  10. DonTuan

For Sale: BMS DATA Cable

*Official* BMS DATA Cable for changing maps, diagnostics, and updates. Used literally twice (to switch to Map 6, then fine tune Map 6). $25 shipped via USPS Priority Mail
  11. DonTuan

FS: JB4 w/BMS Data Cable ($350 shipped)

I have a Jb4 w/BMS Data Cable that just came off my car in perfect working condition. $350 shipped!!
  12. DonTuan

Thanks...they're 19x8.5 RSe102 with 235/35 PS4S
  13. DonTuan

.:Ready for some .:Road Trips