GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Adjustable dampers/shocks for autox

Does anyone know of adjustable shocks especially for the rear that don’t need to. E removed to adjust? I see fronts everywhere but no rears. Also how difficult are the adjustments without the knob?
  2. M

WTB 2 UTQG 200AA 225/45/17 or 235/45/17, or 245/40/17

I corded 2 of my autox tires with only 2 events to go. I am willing to use any of the 3 sizes below. 225 45 17 235 45 17 240 40 17 Give me a price, and help me finish my season.
  3. M

vinyl wraps near NWI/Chicago

I am looking to get my roof and possibly hood wrapped. I called a few places but the prices seem crazy. One place quoted $695 for the roof and $595 for the hood. An actual Carbon Fiber hood is $600
  4. M

Wheel stud conversion

Just wondering if anyone has done this. I autocross my car and swap the wheels quite often. Is it worth doing? Any downsides? Thanks
  5. M

17x8 et 35 BBS Wheels

Ive got a set of BBS wheels with some 235 45 17 all seasons I'm trying to get rid of. They are in pretty good shape (minor curb rash NO BENDS). The tires are in decent shape nothing special. These would make good winter wheels, or with a coat of paint some really nice wheels. I'm looking to get...
  6. M

Autocross setup

Looking for wheels for next years autocross season. 17's preferred, but 18's welcome