GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: Loba HP20.3 HPFP

For those of you that want to upgrade your HPFP, I'm selling this one. It's brand new. The pump will need to have the ROW port plugged or you'll need to connect a return line. IMG_6210 (1) by soulrider4ever, on Flickr $650 shipped.
  2. S

soulrider4ever Build Thread

I never thought that my car would be a 'dedicated thread worthy' car as all I ever planned to do was a stage 1 to it. Well plans quickly changed and I've slowly been adding mods to the car over the years and now I'm at a point where I think she deserves her own thread. History When I bought...
  3. S

FS: BNIB CTS Diverter Valve (DV)

Bought this when I bought my BOSS600 kit on my MK7 but ended up using the OEM DV so selling this BNIB - $175 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Stage 3+ and OBD Readiness codes

For those of you that have gone to Stage 3+ or Big Turbo with fueling upgrades, how are you handling getting readiness codes set for annual inspections? I'd assume you can use a spacer for a high flow cat, but what about the fueling readiness codes? Is it as simple as disconnecting the MPI...
  5. S

VW Golf MK7 carpet floor mats - New

SOLD Selling the floor mats that came with my car - not sure what the going rate is for these, say $45 shipped from NY. They are brand new OEM.
  6. S

Autotech HPFP

So I bought the Autotech HPFP for the MK7 .:R and I'm going back and forth on whether or not I need it, or if their would be any benefit to install it. Seen here - https://autotech.com/index.php/new-products/autotech-high-volume-fuel-pump-gen-3-tsi-tfsi.html I'm contemplating just returning...
  7. S

BNIB: Autotech HPFP

SOLD
  8. S

Help me understand Port Injection for the .:R

I'm looking at the PI kit that APR sells, and UM is coming out with one soon... I'm trying to understand how this works exactly. I get that it adds more fuel for larger turbo or for running full E85, as well as helps reduce carbon build up but I have other questions... For example, does this...
  9. S

Stock .:R Intercooler

SOLD!
  10. S

2016 Golf R UM tuned vs Challenger R/T Scat Pack

I'd just managed to close the deal on the Tornado Red .:R, having my grandmother pass away and leave a small inheritance for me, I promised myself I'd look for and purchase a MK7 VW .:R. A realistic 'dream car' and the pinnacle of all that was VW, the .:R is an amazing car. The gorgeous hatch...