GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R_MK7

Oem Golf R Gloss Black Mirror Caps

Had these left over from my R. Swapped to cf ones prior to 1k miles so they are mint and about as close to brand new as you can get. Both left and right caps included. Packaged up and ready to ship. Pic of my car prior to removal for reference. Asking $OLD! PAYPAL ONLY! No international...
  2. R_MK7

Brand New ARP Head Stud Kit (MK7, A3, S3)

Was planning a build on my R before selling it so have these brand new head studs left over. Please check the following link for more info and all compatible vehicles. https://www.ecstuning.com/b-arp-parts/arp-cylinder-head-bolts-kit/arp-cvn1~arp/ Part # ARP-CVN1 Sold!
  3. R_MK7

FS: 2016 Lapiz Blue MK7 Golf R DSG Extremely Low Miles! (NY)

Car has been sold! Thanks for all of the interest.
  4. R_MK7

Dsg clutch upgrade, best option?

Hey guys, my next modification will be strenthiging the dsg to help prepare for my future turbo upgrade. It seems that the only two option right now are either APR or Dodson. Does anybody have experience with either of these? They both seem to be around the same price so curious if one is...
  5. R_MK7

Withdrawn.

Withdrawn.
  6. R_MK7

Help finding Osir Part

Got it taken care of remove please
  7. R_MK7

Good rear diffuser options?

One of the last pieces I am looking to add to my R is a rear diffuser. I'm not too crazy about the looks of the maxton diffuser I see a lot of. I came across this one that is exactly what I am looking for but over $600 for a unpainted frp piece this small is crazy. Does anybody know of any...
  8. R_MK7

Question for those already running stage 3

I'm currently apr stage 2+ which I am extremely happy with. I plan on keeping it this way for a bit and enjoying it with intentions of going to some sort of stage 3 later on down the road. My main considerations would be either a tte525r or the apr stage 3 big turbo kit My question to those...
  9. R_MK7

WTB Armytrix Catback exhaust

Long shot but im looking for a new or lightly used armytrix catback exhaust for an mk7 golf R. Any color tips are fine. Message me or post here, Thanks!
  10. R_MK7

FS Brand New OEM Resonator Delete Kit

For sale I have a brand new OEM resonator delete kit for the Audi S3 & MK7 Golf R I just recently purchased this piece but decided the added sound from a Downpipe would be enough for me so I am putting this up for sale. It is brand new and has never been installed. Ships in the same box I...
  11. R_MK7

Opinions on Neuspeed Vs. Awe Downpipe?

One of the last mods I am looking to do anytime soon is a Downpipe. I narrowed it down to the Neuspeed or Awe to avoid a cel without tune. Both systems generally seem to have great reviews so I am stuck between the two of them. They are close enough in price that money is not a concern. With...
  12. R_MK7

WTB Neuspeed or AWE Catted Downpipe for Golf R

As the title states I am looking for a complete Neuspeed or awe catted Downpipe for my mk7 Golf R. PayPal ready please message me or post here if you have something available. Thanks!
  13. R_MK7

DTUK PedalBox For Sale!

For sale I have a brand new DTUK Pedalbox Response System (3712) I purchased his for my mk7 golf r but no longer need it. It was never installed or even taken out of the box. It is completely brand new! SOLD!!**
  14. R_MK7

What did you do to your R today?

Hope I didn't miss any thread like this. Would love to see the mods you guys are adding on as time goes by. Here's some quick iPhone shots of the titanium s2t b3 paddle shifters I added today
  15. R_MK7

Jb1 with upgraded intercooler worth it?

I am currently running a CAI and jb1 (map 1). My question is if it would be worth upgrading the stock mk7 golf r intercooler, or is the stock unit generally good enough for a stage 1 or 2 street car? Only future engine mods would be a downpipe and real tune. I understand there are better...
  16. R_MK7

Wheel/Tire Question

I recently ordered a new set of wheels, the neuspeed rse10 18x8 I believe the stock wheels that come with the 2016 Golf R are 18x7.5 With the tires being 225/40R-18 Assuming this is correct, will I have any problem putting the stock tires on my new rims? As I would prefer to use the new rims...
  17. R_MK7

She's finally here!

After a long wait she is finally here, loving it so far and I can honestly say it was worth the wait. It really is quite an amazing car. As you all know lapiz blue is hard to capture in pictures, but here are my best shots. I went with the DSG and no DCC/Nav. Fully stock for now. Plan on...
  18. R_MK7

What did you drive before the Golf R?

Hi guys, I have ordered my first VW a 2016 DSG Golf R in Lapiz Blue. It is in transit and should be arriving a the beginning of next month! I plan on keeping the car mostly stock to maintain my warranty but with that being said I couldn't help but purchase a few minor upgrades while waiting...