GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mishimoto1

Mishimoto Wants your Feedback on Oil Coolers!

Hey Guys! Judging from the responses we received on our Intercooler thread, we've decided to look into engineering an oil cooler for the MK7s. Before we get our hands oily, we wanted to get some feedback from you guys first, since you guys are the ones driving these just about every day...
  2. Mishimoto1

Form and Function - Mishimoto Carbon Fiber Catch Can

Hey Guys, Nick here from Mishimoto with another exciting project out of our R&D facility! Make sure you head over to the Engineering Blog to learn more about the development of our universal Carbon Fiber Baffled Oil Catch Can! In the world of aftermarket modification, there are two...
  3. Mishimoto1

Black Friday Discounts!

Hey Everyone Just a friendly reminder that Black Friday is right around the corner! We'll be in the office ready to take your orders 9am-5pm EST. Or, head over to our website to sign up and receive email updates on all the latest deals! All Black Friday promotions will begin at 12:01am on...
  4. Mishimoto1

Black Friday Discounts!

Hey Everyone Sign up for EXCLUSIVE Black Friday discounts and savings on all the best Mishimoto parts for your ride! Here is the link to the sign up form: https://www.mishimoto.com/newsletter-signup-black-friday/ Thanks -Jake
  5. Mishimoto1

Mishimoto's Golf R Intercooler and Piping R&D Thread

Hey Guys, I'm Nick from Mishimoto and I'm starting this thread today to let you know that I will be your guide through our development of the intercooler and piping for the MK7 Golf R. Our engineers are already hard at work on the project so keep an eye out on here and on our Engineering Blog...
  6. Mishimoto1

Mishimoto's MK7 Intercooler and Piping R&D Thread

Hey Guys, I'm Nick from Mishimoto and I'm starting this thread today to let you know that I will be your guide through our development of the intercooler and piping for the MK7 GTI. Our engineers are already hard at work on the project so keep an eye out on here and on our Engineering Blog for...
  7. Mishimoto1

Striking Oil: Mishimoto’s VW GTI MK7 Oil Catch Can Development

We Struck Oil: Volkswagen MK7 GTI Oil Catch Can R&D, Part 1: Stock System Review Oil catch cans are a hotly debated topic, yet one fact is still irrefutable; oil blow-by will always be a real byproduct of the modern direct-injection engine. Intakes, charge pipes, and turbos all come into...
  8. Mishimoto1

Mishimoto’s MK7 GTI Intake Development

2015+ GTI Induction, Part 1: The MK7’s Stock Intake We’ve got hot hatch fever! One of the newest vehicles to grace our garage, which happens to be our 3rd hatch for intake development, is the new 2015 VW GTI. Although Volkswagen was far from the first company with a hot hatch in its lineup...