GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

OEM vs Aftermarket Pads and Rotors for Non-PP GTI

Hi Guys, I have a non PP GTI, down here in Dubai we don't get PP GTI's :(. So I've got the standard brakes and it's time to change them. I had changed from OEM to EBC Red stuff after I ended up heat glazing by OEM pads. Wasn't impressed with the EBC to be honest, it still had brake fade after...
  2. N

CTS Turbo Inlet Pipe fitment on stock intake pipe!

Hey guys, So I've got the CTS Turbo Inlet Pipe, same as this http://www.ctsturbo.com/cart/products/CTS_Turbo_MQB_High_Flow_Turbo_Inlet_Pipe-4881-0.html And since I've installed it paired to the stock intake pipe, I've had it pop out of the TIP when I push the car as it gets pretty hot and the...
  3. N

Integrated Engineering Cold Air Intake

Hey Guys, So I just got my CF Cold air intake from Integrated Engineering and I noticed a cut out from the intake housing which I don’t notice on pics online. Anyone who bought the same intake recently and had the same cut out below the IE badge ? (Pic attached) Sent from my iPhone using...
  4. N

VWR Springs in Dubai, where?

Hey guys, any idea where I can get the VWR Springs installed professionally and if any garages import/ keep them in stock. Also any idea if these affect warranty here with Al Naboodah ? P.S: I can buy the parts myself, but I'm assuming it would work out cheaper if the garage installing them...