GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ihor_bayus

New brakes

Hi there can someone please tell me which brakes are good for my mk7 gti. I have stock one and they ok but rusted discs piss me the ffff off. Please help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ihor_bayus

Oil change.

Hi everybody. I have owned my gti for 2 years know and I been going to dealership for my oil changes every 8 thousand kilometres like my dealer tells me to. But know I'm gonna try and do oil changes my self. My cars computer tells me I need oil change every 25 thousand kilometres which makes no...
  3. ihor_bayus

Warming up the gti

Hi there I have always warmed up my car for at least 5 min before I started driving in a winter. One of my friends always tells me even tho turbo Car is warm you have to check oil temperature before revving it about 3k rpm. Is it true? What oil temperature should be before I can start driving...
  4. ihor_bayus

Rear window washer jet

Hi there kinda stupid question but does anybody know if mk7 has a rear window washer jet I seen some people have it on gtis but not sure if mk7 does and how to use it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ihor_bayus

Any body any ideas where I can get vwr springs and not pay like 700$ with us exchange

Any body any ideas where I can get vwr springs and not pay like 700$ with us exchange? As well as spacers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ihor_bayus

Winter tires/rims

Hi there I got some 16 inch sline replicas with winters on my mk7. But rims are off the mk6 is it safe to do it or not? Once I installed them the car made wearing kind of noise coming out of the back sounded like springs or something no idea but it went away in like a week Any help would be...
  7. ihor_bayus

Torque specifications

Does anybody know a site where I can a find torque specifications for brakes springs and all that stuff lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ihor_bayus

How do I know if my gti has secondary air injection

I heard that some Gtis have secondary air injections how would I know if mine does. Thanks for all the help guys you guys helping out a lot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ihor_bayus

Do I need alignment after installing vwr springs?

Hi there I got vwr springs and spacers I'm wondering if I need alignment after installing springs and spacers? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ihor_bayus

Looking for good bright taillight led bulbs

Hi there I'm looking for bright led bulbs for my gti as I'm trying to go cheaper way instead of buying euro led taillights. Ive seen some kits buy every time I'm trying to order I can't get shipped to Canada. Please can you guys help me out where can I get them? Sent from my iPhone using...
  11. ihor_bayus

One of the best phone magnets for mk7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. ihor_bayus

Is blow off valve safe

Hi there I'm new to gti family looking to get some upgrades for my gti. I was thinking of blow off valve or blow off valve adapter but is it safe to do it on a stock car with no tune? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ihor_bayus

19 inch rims with lowered springs

Hi there I'm all new to all this and was wondering if I can have 19 inch rims and h&r prints or vwr springs does anyone maybe have pictures how it looks. I'm thinking lowering it and putting spacers on stock rims and down the road get 19 inch verde rims with lowered springs I probably can't have...