GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: parting out my '16 GTI...free shipping!

Ok, so the car is sold and I have few things I'd like to sell. Ever part has less than 10k miles and will be shipped priority mail for free to the lower 48 states. 1) AFE magnum flow pro dry air filter #31-10254 $25 SOLD 2) CTS turbo inlet $70 SOLD 3) ECS intake silicon pipe (black in color)...
  2. M

E brake issue....

Ok, so I always set my e-brake whenever I park. Been doing it since I learned how to drive. I get to work today and park, pull the e-brake. I noticed I was to far back and wanted to move forward in the parking spot. I released the e-brake and move forward however the light on the dash never went...
  3. M

Jeremy Clarkson

In the last episode of the Grand Tour, Clarkson mentioned that he daily drives a Mk7 GTI. He had a few good things to say about it too. Just thought it was interesting:)
  4. M

Rattle noise on moderate acceleration

Ok, my 2015 did this and now my 2016 is doing it. The car in the video is not mine, but it's the exact same noise. It won't do it every time I drive, but it does enough to be annoying. I'm going to my dealer to have them look at it. I think it's turbo related. What do you folks think...
  5. M

Alltrack review

Looks awesome. I'd love to see a stage 2 APR version. It'll be like a Golf R 'lite' ;) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GOrOlx8TcCg
  6. M

Went APR stage 2, next mod?

So I just went stage 2 with my '16 and I'm really digging it. As with most enthusiasts I'm looking forward to my next mod. I was thinking a diff would be good? Anyone have any real world experience with aftermarket diffs? What are my options? My ultimate plans are to do a turbo swap. Either the...
  7. M

2017 GTI build configurator is live

http://www.vw.com/builder/tab/trim/model/golf-gti/ I'm liking the Sport. :)
  8. M

Bridgestone RE97's

Looking at selling my factory stock tires. 225/40 R18 Bridgestone RE97 A/S. Les than 6k miles. No repairs or damage. Great shape. Local pick up preferred. $200 Located in Newark Delaware
  9. M

It keeps getting worse for VW..

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/vw-s-german-production-at-risk-as-supplier-spat-sparks-slowdown Not good.
  10. M

My 2016 GTI and a flash flood...

Back story: on the morning of July 31st 2016 while I was at work, we had torrential downpours that led to flash flooding in the main parking lot of my job. After working a 14 hour shift, I walked out of the plant and saw how bad the lot was. At least a foot of water in most places and even...
  11. M

Best HP all seasons?

What are some options for really good high performance all season tires? I've been researching and it's just crazy how many options are out there! Any help would be awesome:
  12. M

Brand new MK7 intake, *free shipping*

Up for sale is a brand new in the box Mishimoto intake for all MK7 GTI's, R's and TSI Golfs. The intake has the black wrinkle finish. I'm running a different setup on my car and have no need for the Mishimoto intake that was preordered. Free Shipping to the lower 48 U.S. states, PayPal accepted...
  13. M

First trip the 1/4 mile in the '16 GTI

Well, my local track had a test and tune tonight and I decided to run down and make a few passes. The weather was terrible and I knew my times would suffer. (90 degrees and 75% humidity) First run was a solo pass, had the trans in Drive mode with the traction off. (I forgot to to put the trans...
  14. M

Anyone see this? Ugh....

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/car-tram-tracks-piccadilly-station-11568880
  15. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Yeah! Good fit too. Cost as much as a good tint job, but if I sell the car I can sell the shades and not lose all my investment
  16. M

Installed VW branded sun shades for the rear windows. Digging them.
  17. M

Reinstalled my P3 gauge from my '15 to my '16. Man, I missed that thing...:)
  18. M

6sp to DSG...

Well last week I traded in my '15 SE 6sp in for a '16 SE DSG car. I can't begin to tell you guys how happy I am that I did the trade. I received good money for my trade, and the dealership had some deals going on. PLUS they unloaded my APR tune and let me use the money for a new tune on my '16...
  19. M

WTS:APR Boost hose kit, free 2 day shipping

APR part #MS100115 Used for about a 1,000 miles. Perfect shape, kit includes all hoses and clamps. Free shipping to the lower 48 states. Paid $200. Make reasonable offer. 'APR Boost Hose System is a comprehensive, direct replacement upgrade, to the factory rubber hoses found in the charge...
  20. M

GFB DV+ free shipping

Used DV+, works perfect. Less than 3,000 miles. Includes all paperwork and original box. Free shipping to the lower 48. $90 PayPal accepted