GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: IS20

IS20 rev T, 25k miles, ran briefly with JB4 before I went IS38, so it’s not abused. Includes everything but wastegate actuator, $300 shipped. SOLD
  2. J

DKM Stage 2 Clutch Kit NIB

SOLD DKM Stage 2 Clutch kit, part no. MB-034-060 manufacture date 2018-12-07, complete with single mass flywheel and all hardware, new in box $550 shipped. Traded in the car
  3. J

Part out

Integrated Engineering Intercooler- 15k miles, perfect condition $600 shipped SOLD IS20 rev T, 25k miles, good condition, includes everything but wastegate actuator, $300 shipped DKM Stage 2 Clutch kit, part no. MB-034-060 manufacture date 2018-12-07, new complete in box $550 shipped. SOLD COBB...
  4. J

Base model stealth audio upgrade

Finally sharing this, finished it back in March. I have been disappointed in the OEM audio in my GTI since the first time I turned up the volume on a good song. Fender upgrade was not going to cut it, so planned on an upgrade one day. Car audio was my passion 20 years ago, and just as I did...
  5. J

FS: JB4 with datacable

This was running my IS38 swap for about a year, ran great on E30 map6! This is the original JB1 square case style JB4 unit. $300 shipped.
  6. J

Max whp of 305lph pump on e30?

Trying to determine if a 305 pump is a worth while investment to max out an IS38 on an E30 mix. If I decided to upgrade from the IS38, anyone know what one could expect as whp before more fueling (450lph, controller, MPI...) is needed running E30/E40? -May just have to wait until all the...
  7. J

Fuel system wiring upgrade?

I migrated over from the domestic crowd, and a cheap solution for Mustang owners was to upgrade the power and ground wires to the fuel pump. This helped by reducing the voltage drop due to the cable length of the smaller gauge wires, effectively dropping fuel pump duty cycle in the range of...