GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sexysoxy

FS: JB4 (1.8t golf) w/usb and 3” catless center exit exhaust (gti or golf)

Selling my Jb4 and exhaust to return car to stock. Located near Flint Michigan. - JB4 is for 1.8t golf in perfect working condition, never had any problems with it. Asking $300 shipped or $275 local pickup - 3” custom exhaust with magnaflow muffler, CW downpipe, and rear valance(not the best...
  2. Sexysoxy

Is this my ecu? Or just heat soak?

Ok so after I warm my engine up and I do a pull for the first time it pulls hard but if I try to do a pull right after that it doesn't pull as hard. But if I wait a few minutes it pulls just as hard as the first time. Im running a JB4 and a guy at the dealership I work with said that since I'm...
  3. Sexysoxy

Golf R intercooler Fit the 1.8t?

I've heard rumors it fits but anyone know for sure? Thinking about doing IS20 swap and would like an IC. Thanks for looking[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Sexysoxy

Wtb: CTS cold air intake

^^^^ located in Michigan but am willing to pay for shipping. I have a 1.8t and I believe the intake is for the gti and golf. Thanks for looking Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Sexysoxy

Anybody found a shift knob adapter?

I've seen a few shift knob adapters but they only work with their specific shift knobs which is obvious they just want you to buy there's but has anyone seen a universal one that works on VW? My friend makes shift knobs and I'd like to get one from him but I have no way of mounting it. Any help...
  6. Sexysoxy

Launch control on 1.8t golf

Does anyone have it? How's it holding up? Is it worth getting? Because of the plastic intake manifold I would think it would be short lived but I could be wrong. Any feed back is appreciated!
  7. Sexysoxy

Is there a 1.8t clutch upgrade?

I've been looking periodically for a clutch for my car because I want to go stage 2 but I'm not confident my clutch will hold for long. Does anyone know of any aftermarket clutches for the TSI? Any help is appreciated thanks!
  8. Sexysoxy

Fk springs yes or no?

I hve the chance to grab some FK springs for my 1.8t with 1.8in drop in front and rear. Anybody have any experience with these springs? They are only $150 new.
  9. Sexysoxy

Blast pipes anyone?

Anyone put blast pipes on their MK7 yet? If so post some pics!
  10. Sexysoxy

CV shaft question

Anybody know if the CV shaft has like a key hole or grooves that it's supossed to go in a certain way? I tried for hours and it didn't feel like it so I put it back on and attempted to drive it and it made a loud crunching noise so it's jut sitting on the grass in my yard now. Yeah I know I'm...
  11. Sexysoxy

NEED COILOVER HELP

Ok so this black peice is sitting metal on metal at the top of my rear springs for adjusting. When I'm driving it knocks against the nipple and makes a very loud noise(this is what I believe is making the noise). The original spring sat on a rubber peice and I tried modding the rubber peice to...
  12. Sexysoxy

Putting a GTI exhaust on a 1.8t?

Just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible. I have a GTI downpipe on my car that I had to mod to my smaller exhaust because the guy I bought it from told me it was for the 1.8t. But theoretically if the hangers are in the same spots and it's the same shape I don't see why not. Any advice is...
  13. Sexysoxy

Windows down with key not option anymore?

On my friends mk4 and mk5 he can turn the key in the door to roll his windows down. I cannot do that in my mk7 so did they just stop doing this or is there a way I can set it to do this?
  14. Sexysoxy

Exhaust on your 1.8t?

Anybody with a 1.8T running an exhaust? If so which one and does it sound good? I have only found one video and it was the AWE and it's with the stock DP so it's super quiet. Right now I'm running catless DP and muffler delete but looking for something deeper. Any advice from anyone is welcome!
  15. Sexysoxy

Changing phone ringing tone?

Is it possible to change the ring tone when someone calls through bluetooth? The regular one is getting old and annoying. Thanks
  16. Sexysoxy

NEED COILOVER HELP

I'm doing my coils tonight with a bunch of guys and is a spring compressor tool (going to rent from autozone) and the torq wrenches is that all I need? Please help? thank you
  17. Sexysoxy

Custom exhaust advice HELP

What my exhaust is almost all bends as it is so idk where I'd put those. But good idea
  18. Sexysoxy

Custom exhaust advice HELP

I'm probably doing this next week but I want to make sure there isn't any down sides im not already aware of. What car I have+mods: 2015 golf launch edition Circuitwerks catless DP Strait pipe (no muffler) What I'm doing: I'm putting an 18in vibrant performance resonator on in place of my...
  19. Sexysoxy

CTS intake with APR SAI?

Can I run a CTS intake with a APR secondary air intake? I can't imagine it would make a difference but I just want to make sure. Thanks guys!
  20. Sexysoxy

Replace resonator with muffler?

I have the 1.8t with a Circuitwerks catless downpipe and no muffler and it's kinda loud (quiet idol and acceleration unless heavy on throttle) but not as much as I like or as nice sounding as I want. So I want to replace my resonator with something a little louder and better sounding. I've...