GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Starbucker

034 Lowering Springs, DV+ Diverter

All used less than 18 months on 2021 Mk7.5, excellent condition. Selling due to part out/sale of vehicle. Shipped in the ConUSA. 034 Motorsports Dynamic Lowering Springs - $200 shipped Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI Go Fast Bits DV+ Performance Diverter Valve - $100...
  2. Starbucker

FS: 2021 Mk7.5 GTI 6MT, White, Clark Plaid

Sold the TE37s. Sorry.
  3. Starbucker

FS: Fuel-it Ethanol Sensor Flexfuel Kit / Bluetooth 5v

One year old Fuel-It Ethanol Sensor w/bluetooth. Worked flawlessly sending ethanol content to the app on your phone. Includes everything pictured. The 5v lead is for integration into other gauges if needed, otherwise just open the app. You will need two new clamps. Was installed on my...
  4. Starbucker

FS: 2021 Mk7.5 GTI 6MT, White, Clark Plaid

Year:2021 Make:Volkswagen Model:Golf GTI Mileage:15500 M Transmission:Manual Engine:2.0T Trim:S / Clark Plaid $31,000 One owner, in like-new condition. Includes: 1) 034 dynamic + lowering springs (plus OEM) 2) BMP Illuminators LED headlights (plus OEM) 3) Full tint, 15% (legal, at least in...
  5. Starbucker

SOLD: IE MQB 2.0T Gen3 Cold Air Intake

Purchased a year ago new from BMP Tuning, all original parts in excellent condition. Selling vehicle, no longer need. Shipping in the CONUSA. $250.00
  6. Starbucker

JB4 Group 2 VW EA888 Gen3 MQB w. Bluetooth wireless Connect Kit

Purchased new from Burgermotorsport last year, has worked flawlessly, selling the vehicle so no longer needed. Has the Bluetooth module installed, ready to go. Paid $569 for both new, willing to sell for $350 shipped in the CONUSA.
  7. Starbucker

Buzzing from A pillar or B Pillar at specific lower rev range - Source location and solution (Pics)

Thank you @Mandatoryclutchpedal! That sound was driving me crazy on my brand new 2021 GTI with less than 1k. I was convinced it was coming from the passenger front engine bay/wheel well. I would never have though it was originating in the rear, but your guide fixed it! Totally appreciate the...
  8. Starbucker

JB1 (rev 1) & P3 Vent Blue $300 each or $500 package

P3 SOLD JB1 SOLD Thanks everyone. Sold my 2015 R at 22k. The P3 has the entire vent included, so its plug and play. Jb1 is factory settings with the data cable. $300 / each, $500 for both. PayPal. Happy to answer any questions or send pics if requested. Thanks.
  9. Starbucker

Maximum Tread Depth Variance?

Lost 1 tire today. Have 7/32 on the remaining three. Factory new is 10/32. Good to go or do I need to shave a new tire? Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Starbucker

Tire Repair

Picked up a nail. Any recommendations on where to go to have it repaired and not have my wheel damaged by tool marks? Dealer? Other? Thanks for any tips. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. Starbucker

VCDS for Ignition Brake lockout

Is there a VCDS modification to eliminate the need to engage the brake on startup? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk