GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dillinger1

FS: JB1 w/ cable $300 shipped

making my move over to Cobb JB1 is currently set on a custom stage 2+ tune but you can change with the included USB cable. Shipping from Texas
  2. dillinger1

Dead Battery & CEL's Galore

This Tuesday I was coming home from running some errands and my car wouldn't start at all - gave a lot of clicking and wouldn't turn over. Lights flashed at random both outside and inside the car and windshield wipers both went off. Even my APR boost gauge was making weird noises. I was...
  3. dillinger1

CTS Catted Downpipe with Spacer gets CEL. Any fix?

Recently installed a dp with cat and spacer (CTS spacer) from their recent sale. Also installed a Unitronic intercooler. I'm getting a CEL and OBDeleven tells me 2 codes: 1)Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor 2 Circuit - High (I believe this is IC install) 2)O2 Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 2 - Delayed...
  4. dillinger1

Hans goes stage 2[emoji51]

Good day today at AudiVW Underground in Houston. Installed a Unitronic intercooler and CTS Turbo downpipe. Super excited about the recent changes and it definitely changed the profile of the car. Lots of turbo sound and dsg farts when I want them. Desperately need the new tires because now I'm...
  5. dillinger1

WTB: Turbo inlet pipe & turbo muffler delete

Can't justify full price for these pieces. Anyone parting out and need these taken off your hands? Brand doesn't matter as all are nearly identical.
  6. dillinger1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sunday afternoon in the garage
  7. dillinger1

34k miles on stock plugs. Just changed to 1 step colder for my upcoming stage 2 tune Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. dillinger1

I did a thing Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. dillinger1

FS: Boomba BOV Adapter - Red

SOLD
  10. dillinger1

Rainy Day

Thanks to John @ Unitronic this handy dandy intercooler showed up on my doorstep today:D Unfortunately the weather didn't feel like playing along:( I'll get it installed late next week!
  11. dillinger1

[emoji106] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. dillinger1

Mod Install - Labor Cost

Hi Dudes, Getting a lot of new shiny parts in this week: CTS catted DP (ordered through shop) and Uni IC(sent to my door). Planning on going stage 2 asap. I ordered a DP from a very reputable shop here in Houston, but labor estimates and it seems REALLY high, especially on IC. Here's what...
  13. dillinger1

BarKeeper's Friend is too easy - first clean in 33,500 miles:
  14. dillinger1

Grabbed a JB1 from another forum user and installed today. Serious pull:D
  15. dillinger1

WTB: CTS Turbo Catted Downpipe &/or JB1 Module

Found both. Thanks!
  16. dillinger1

Will CTS Catted DP Pass Emissions?

Looking for a no worries catted downpipe. I've had HFC in the past that are 49 state compliant but can't find any info on the CTS one other than it's made by Magnaflow. Appreciate it in advance.