GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: Eurodyne powertap $100

I have for sale my Powertap flash tool. It is in like new condition and also includes a USB extension cord. I no longer need it after selling the car. Looking to get $100, you pay for shipping. I'm not on the forums very much anymore so please to text or call me at 513-405-4523. Thanks!
  2. J

Drag racing disapointment HELP

So last night I ran my GTI for the first time on the quarter. 2016 S model, DSG, ED stage 2 93 HT, ED DSG tune, CTS catless DP. Stock all seasons @ 25psi. Fuel was full with shell 93oct and 2gal E85. Temp around 75 all night. First run was my best run and second fastest time. I failed to press...
  3. J

FS: Roc Euro Intake

Thinking about selling my Roc Euro intake off my GTI. I have only had it on the car for 3000 miles. It is in like new condition, and will be thoroughly cleaned before shipping. I love the intake, has an awesome heat shield that draws air in from both sides of the grill. Plus it has great...
  4. J

034 Motorsports Dog Bone $20

For sale, I have version 1 of 034's Dog Bone. I traded in my '15 golf for a '16 GTI and need version 2 for the new car. The insert GREATLY improved shifting in my previous Golf and I will definitely be buying version 2 for the new GTI. I had this on my car for about 2000 miles, still will be...
  5. J

FS: Raceseng Ashiko Shift Knob

I bought this shift knob for my 2015 Launch Edition. I have since traded that car in for a '16 GTI and this is just sitting around. I believe this is the heaviest knob on the market, weighs over 1.5 pounds! I absolutely loved the difference it made in the Golf. For the weight, the knob is not...