GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Mk7 Gti Gasoline Leak Problem

I have a 2016 Golf R with over 50,000 miles and my car just started not letting me put gas in. Only the filler tube fills up. I took everything apart (except the filler neck, because I don't see how its serviceable or removable from the tank) and found that the EVAP can was full of gas. I...
  2. R

FS: 2016 Stock Golf R Intercooler

Hi, I am selling my 2016 Golf R stock intercooler for $200 plus what ever shipping you want.
  3. R

WTB: MK7 R Catted Downpipe

Let me know if you have one for sale. I am in New Mexico.
  4. R

SOLD: APR GTI Downpipe

<SOLD> Hi I am selling my APR GTI downpipe. It has less than 9000 miles on it. Looking for $300 plus shipping. PM me with your zip code and I will check on shipping.
  5. R

Is this a Bad Intake Flapper sound?

Is this sound normal or abnormal in the video. It is coming from the flapper valve motor area when I perform a VCDS "reset all adaptations". To me it sounds like its stripped out. I have performance issues but I don't have any check engine lights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2754kQLRHOg
  6. R

What should fuel temp be at?

Hi, What is the fuel temperature supposed to be at on the MK7? I am sampling G260 on VCDS, Fuel Temperature, and reading an almost constant 95 - 99C!!! Is this normal? How can the fuel be this hot? Where is this sensor located? Thanks
  7. R

Is this normal wastegate play?

Hi all. What do you think of this waste gate play and turbo shaft play? The turbo has been whistling under light reving and the car is usually only pulls yhe strongest under part throttle acceleration. I have another post talking about the problems. http://youtu.be/hVEeSp7LF0k
  8. R

What is your WOT timing running at?

Hi all, I would like to know how much timing advance you are getting at WOT on your tune. Could please let me know what tune and stage you have what gas you run and what your max timing advance is when you are at WOT? Thanks, Radfox
  9. R

APR Stage 2 Hard Acceleration Problem?

Hi, I am having an acceleration problem and I am looking to see if the community has seen this before and or has any ideas. I have a VCDS so I can log it if you have an idea. I have 2015 GTI PP which had the APR Stage 2 with downpipe done about three weeks ago. I pretty much babied it the first...