GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Joey & Sequential turn signal mod

Hey all, After choosing not to retrofit the FL lights onto my Pre-FL GTI I decided I wanted to check out if the famous Joey mod (coloring the inner parts of the headlight black) would look good. Secondly I am also looking to replace the original LED indicator strip with a sequential one. The...
  2. V

MIB3 Discover Pro retrofit

MIB2 Discover Pro Facelift retrofit Hi all, I came across a good offer for the new Discover Pro with the 9.2 inch screen. Took it (who says no to half price at 97km of age) but now I am preparing for the retrofit. The seller has stated that the parts (as with the previous satnavs) need the...
  3. V

Mk7 Sequential indicator taillights

I got news of these from another topic. Some company in Korea has made tail lights for the Mk7 with sequential indicators. Does anyone know if they are available within the EU? I don't like buying those kind of things from the other side of the world. :) If you don't know what I mean, check the...
  4. V

Fit DP MIB2 into 2014 GTI?

Hi all, Please excuse me if this topic has been covered before and/or if this is in the wrong section of the forum. I've been googling for hours and there's a lot of confusing information around this. I'm trying to get the DP retrofitted to my car. I am looking for the MIB2 version since it...
  5. V

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Looks good, been thinking of coloring mine different as well. However, I think you should have sold the gti lights and painted some R's instead because you have painted over both the red and chrome line, since you would then have the double U-LED which looks so much better (and LED indicators)...
  6. V

Change battery in gti key fob?

Hi all, I have keyless access in my gti and recently the car has been asking me to change the key fob battery. I've tried to google it but can only find it for the old style fob. Anyone here who might have done it before? Best wishes, Chris
  7. V

Silent tires

Hi all, Does anyone know of some good silent tires? Pretty tired of these crappy Bridgestone Potenza tires that came standard with the gti.. I've heard of the contisilent tech. but can't find any wheels anywhere that will fit my rims (std. 18" gti alloys). Does anyone know of something else...
  8. V

Aftermarket DCC suspension - comfort?

Hi all, I was wondering if there's any aftermarket DCC-compatible suspensiom that might be more comfortable than the OEM ones? I love the comfort in the OEM ones but I wouldn't mind if I could get something better. I have seen a set from KW but not sure how great that works... - Chris
  9. V

Soundproofing a GTI?

Hey all, I've been thinking about soundproofing my GTI... Been hearing some tyrenoise from the back and wondered if some Dynamat (or other butyl) would make a difference? Any suggestions? Anyone who already went through this? :) Cheers, Chris
  10. V

FS: Golf 7 GTI Xenon Headlights (For DLA)

Hi all, Swapped my headlights for R so now I'm selling my old GTI headlights! They are in very good condition, considering their mileage of 16000km. They are for Dynamic Light Assist but I think they will work without this system as well. The headlights are complete with Ballasts, AFS modules...