GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

stock Mk7 R vs v8 M3

Was heading to a meet, white v8 m3 pulled up beside me just before the highway, never put it into race mode w/ TC off + LC so fast ever ever. Green light, i had him all the way to the end of 4th/start of 5th (dsg) and then he pulled away, fairly quickly too i might add. Then i went on the...
  2. S

8 months later - finally took delivery!

Wow where did the year go? Ordered April 27th, Delivered Jan 7th. Lapiz blue with Tech pack and DSG. This a serious machine, my first 'expensive' car - subjective I suppose. But going from my 2007 ZX3 this thing is amazing. The adaptive suspension, climate control are great too. I have the Ford...
  3. S

91 ethanol free or 93 with 10% ethanol

As the title suggests, which would be better? Esso up here for whatever reason sells the 91 octane gas with 0% ethanol and up to 10% on their 93 octane. I plan on getting the APR stage 2 tune and am wondering which gas would be better to use. Maybe Arin from APR can chime in as well.
  4. S

Ordered my 2016 Golf R!!

Hello everyone, new here and to the whole VW world, i drove a jetta once in 2007 as a rental car - was pretty good from what i remember. I placed my order last week for the Golf R with tech package, man that was quite the pricey purchase after it was all said and done but I can't wait to get it...