GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bpastre90

Misfire on cylin 2??

So im pretty stuck right now.. wondering if this is a problem or not. I recently have been logging with the obdeleven on misfires after changing the spark plugs to the rs7 plugs. Now i keep getting a misfire count on my cylinder #2 which can range from 3-11 on the first 5 mins of idle. i dont...
  2. bpastre90

Clutch job socal

Any shops you guys suggest to do a clutch job? or anyone with experience willing to help out? i might just tackle this my self but willing to pay for some help :D
  3. bpastre90

Fog Light adjustment?

Hey guys so i tried to google for our model but i cant seem to find a page regarding if we can adjust the light level in our fog lights. Reason why im asking is because i just noticed that my passenger side fogs are aiming lower then my driver side. i do have the lighting package so not sure if...
  4. bpastre90

torque shifter bushing problems

sooo i am not sure if any of you guys have had trouble installing the torque shifter bushings for the mk7 gti but the circle bushing hole on my set does not fit... the hole is way 2 small... reason why its a problem is because i already broke through the old bushings and had to tear it apart to...
  5. bpastre90

Torque Shifter Bushings problems

sooo i am not sure if any of you guys have had trouble installing the torque shifter bushings for the mk7 gti but the circle bushing hole on my set does not fit... the hole is way 2 small... reason why its a problem is because i already broke through the old bushings and had to tear it apart to...