GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Feeler: 2015 GTI 4-Door S Performance Pack, LP, Driver Assist, Rare Dynamic Chassis

Anyone interested in purchasing such a car from me? It has about 5000 miles. Super rare GTI S with the Dynamic Chassis Control and Performance Package, as well as the factory Lighting Package and Driver Assistance. Manual Transmission Night Blue Metallic Reason I want to sell: I'm considering...
  2. K

My "Unicorn" GTI S MT Performance Package 4-Door with Dynamic Chassis, DA, LP.

My "Unicorn" GTI S MT Performance Package 4-Door with Dynamic Chassis, DA, LP. As many of you are aware, you weren't supposed to be able to get an S with the DCC, but mine has it. This is as "fully loaded" as you can get an S, without the DSG (by preference). Night Blue Metallic.
  3. K

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Just sold her last week. 2009 M3 Sedan DCT.
  4. K

Delivery time from Houston Port to Dallas dealer or other areas?

Just curious how long of a delivery time other folks have experienced once the vehicle was in Port Stock in Houston? HOU is only a 5 hour drive away, I am so anxious to get the car!!! Thank goodness I didn't have to wait months after ordering, waiting to go to production, etc. I claimed this...