GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

DSG Shift Knobs

Just bought a dsg knob from raceseng
  2. F

MPI selection

Deciding between CTS turbo MPI and Precision Racework MPI. See alot of PR MPI reviews. Any for CTS turbo?
  3. F

HPA BBK

Hi i am new to BBK. I have a 2017 Golf R and i am looking to upgrade my front brakes to the HPA 6 piston brake. Anyone have experience with their BBK? Also i read on their site that we need to remove the dust shield. Is their any downside to that? This is my daily driver, so i will be...
  4. F

Stratified Tune

Just finish my tune with Stratified. Overall had an excellent experience with them. Alex provided great service and made sure I was happy with the tune along the way. He even made sure I was happy with my crackle and pop. Had an awesome discussion with him about my goals, and provided...
  5. F

AWE switch path with remote or IPE exhaust

Which one will you guys pick? If anyone has the system, could you post a video with it?
  6. F

Cerrmic coating

Anyone done ceremic coating on there mk7? Thinking about coating my mk7 golf r. Cant decide between cquartz and ceremic pro. Any suggestion?
  7. F

What parts did you guys picked up on black friday

CTS turbo is local to me. So got me a DP and a turbo inlet. Installing on wed, and getting it tune by 5150
  8. F

FS Android Head Unit for Mk7

Selling for a friend, he has an extra android head units, plug and play. for Golf, gti, and TDI. He bought it for me as a gift but i trade in my GTI for a Golf R. So no use for me. Has the black trims, 10 inch screen, steering function still works. Looks very OEM. He is asking...
  9. F

Winter setup for GTI

Have a set of 16 inch steelie with conti wintercontact. Asking 550. Ran for 2 season. Sold my gti. Does not fit my golf r. Local pick up only.
  10. F

Bluetooth problem

Hi guys just got a 2017 golf R. I am having problem playing music thru bluetooth. The phone connects to the system no problem. Calling works. Just not the media part. Any suggestion how to fix the problem before i take it in to dealer?
  11. F

FS injen intake, ED Hid headlights and CTS downpipe catless

Hi guys just bought a new golf R So my injen intake will be for sale for $50 plus shipping so prefer local pick up SOLD ED headlights Golf R ones comea with HID. Excellent condition. Used for 1 month. $400 plus shipping SOLD CTS downpipe catless used for 6 month. $250 CAD plus shipping...
  12. F

CTS Boss 500 or IS38 Hybrid(DBV2)

I am planning to get a turbo upgrade in the next month or 2. I cant decide which one i should get. Currently i have an Injen intake, Unitronics Intercooler, and CTS Downpipe. I am aiming for 400-425whp and 400torque What i like about the Boss 500 kit is the Garrett Gen 2 GTX turbo. Seems...
  13. F

DBv2 is38 Hybrid

Hi Guys woundering if anyone has dealt with DBV2 from toronto, or have the is38 turbo?
  14. F

Which gas company to fill

Woundering which company you guys fill with in the Vancouver area. I have talked to couple people. Some say go with Shell 91, some say Esso 91. Most of them will tell you to stay away from Chevron 94. Woundering which company you guys prefer
  15. F

Stage 2 in Vancouver

Anyone here running stage 2? With the cool weather in Vancouver do we need to upgrade the intercooler or is the temp cool enough? Also, anyone running the CTS turbo stock location intercooler? Any modification required for fitting?
  16. F

Anyone order from PMC tire before

Anyone order from pmctire.com? Looking at the michelin Pilot super sport(225/45/17). They have it for 850 with shipping and tax. Seems pretty good and starting March 31 they have a $70 mail in rebate. Seems a bit cheaper compare to tirerack and discounttiredirect.