GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Golf GTi Clubsport brochure from swiss site

just seen this information on the GTi clubsport - downloaded it from the swiss site.. and shared :) the configurator is active on the German vw site again ... can't wait to see the u.k spec...
  2. V

fitting lowering springs - and auto level HID's

If anyone come across this - After lowering the car on eibach's i found to my amusement the HID's just gave a light like the fog lights.. i.e not really great.. you can adjust height on the lamp uits but this didn't work so well - Turns out that you have to adjust the auto level switch on...
  3. V

replacing HID bulbs in headlights.

just thought i'd share how i did this on my mk7 - wish i had time to take pictures, but if anyone wishes to do it then it's a fair amount of effort. had to unbolt / unscrew the front bumper from under the car and front and sides by front of wheel and remove grill above bumper- then this could...
  4. V

my Carbon Grey GTD....

http://www.dropbox.com/sc/nevvtlrv61kxf18/AAAgMOvkcFmrFW_4C_NXyqdpa hope you like it.. ooh btw in case youve noticed it's lowered on eibach pro springs.. :):):). should have been approx 20mm drop but looks a bit more...