GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Yousuf1

Car Shaking.. EPC

Hello guys.. My car is having a very rough idle and it gets extremely worse once I start moving. I checked the spark plugs and they look usable! A shop scanned the car and found a problem in the second coil so we swapped it with the first one. The problem is still there. Any idea what could...
  2. Yousuf1

Pops and crackles!

Hi. Why there is pops and crackles on the R when you down shift? (even with stock exhaust) I wish my GTI has the same sound. :confused: Thanks
  3. Yousuf1

Using Less Fuel Rating.. Outcomes?

Hello.. I'm tuned on 93 OCTANE/98 RON GAS. Although, I'm using 95 RON since we don't have any 98 fuel available. Will this cause an issue on the long term? (Tuner said it's fine and recommended to use w/m) If I used 100+ race fuel for a track day, will I loose power because of the tune? Thanks
  4. Yousuf1

Unitronic Intercooler..

This is really annoying.. I have been try to purchase Unitronic's intercooler for a week. Modded Euros/Deutsche don't ship worldwide.. So I purchased a membership in a freight forwarder (MyUS).. Then I figured out that billing address has to be in the US only.. I guess I'll have to go...
  5. Yousuf1

Launch control.. DSG gone!!

Hi I don't use launch control or push my car often. Maybe once in a while. So this happened few months ago.. I was racing a friend. I disabled TC and engaged sport mode and about 3500 rpms I launched the car. It didn't shift to second even when I tried using the paddle shifters! (Wheel Spin...
  6. Yousuf1

Is this flutter sound bad? Compressor surge?

Hello I have a Forge DV on my mk7 gti. When revving at idle there is no flutter sound. However, when I start building boost and then release the throttle there is a flutter sound. Is this compressor surge? Will it damage the turbo? Here is a video: https://youtu.be/kKHgYXTySfw
  7. Yousuf1

Help installing valve controlled exhaust

Hello, I have installed the exhaust and most of the wiring part. The only thing left is connecting the power cable from the driver side fuse box to the solenoid which is just behind the muffler. I am doing this myself and this is my first time doing something like this. :D What I have in mind...