GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

WTB: AWE Switchpath Exhaust Golf R

Like titles says looking for a Mk7 Golf R AWE Switchpath Catback Exhaust. Preferred pickup location is Pacific Northwest.
  2. T

Whispbar s25w bar with oem roof box

Does anyone know if the oem box will fit on the Whispbar?
  3. T

Rear LED Tail lights

Hey guys. I was looking at the Canadian mk7.5 golf r and the taillights seem different from the European version. Does anyone have a video of how they look. Ive search high and low and i cant find a video on them.
  4. T

EPC, ESC, Tire pressure sensor light all on.

I recently had a check engine light from my intake so i swapped back to stock. I had the car sitting for about a day after switching back to stock. Tried starting the car and all 3 lights came on and the car started ticking trying to turn over. At this point I thought maybe the battery was low...
  5. T

enkei NT03-m 18x8 et35

anyone running this wheel with this offset? just wanted to see if anyone had a picture on their car and would be willing to share it!
  6. T

Ebay LED front turn signal lights

Anyone try these lights out? Im looking for a brighter front turn signal light if anyone has any suggestions. I feel the deautokey lights aren't as bright as the stock lights. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Amber-High-Power-Canbus-Error-Free-120-Bay9s-H21W-64136-CREE-LED-Light-Bulbs-/161490218365
  7. T

FS P3cars OBD2 Boost Gauge

Sold
  8. T

FS: Pipercross MK7 GTI intake

I have for sale a pipercross intake that I picked up recently but decided I want a tune instead. It has less than 3000kms on it. These are the same as the Revo intake and new they are $450usd. I am letting it go for 300+shipping. I will have pictures of the actual intake later. Nothing wrong...
  9. T

FS:Forge Motorsports Turboback Exhaust

Mods Delete
  10. T

Forge Motorsports Turboback Exhaust Worth it?

I have someone local in Canada selling a Forge Motorsports Exhaust for $1500. It's full turbo back with Cat and the catback has the value to open and close the exhaust. Would you pick it up if you were me?